“Great choice for a family Disney vacation..."”
Review of Legacy Dunes

Legacy Dunes
GreenLeadersSilver level
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Great choice for a family Disney vacation..."”
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Our family just returned from a 5 night stay at Kraft Villas' 2-bedroom condo in the Legacy Dunes development just outside Walt Disney World. We were quite pleased with the property and would stay there again if we return to WDW.

The Krafts were wonderful to work with from day one. All of our questions were answered in a timely manner. The condo was very easy to find thanks to their detailed directions. We also appreciated all of the local information they provided regarding grocery stores, restaurants, etc.

The condo itself was just as advertised on the website - spacious, clean and comfortable. The kids loved the pool, and my wife and I enjoyed the full kitchen as we like to cook for ourselves as often as possible.

The condo is conveniently located approx 30 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes from Universal, and 10 minutes from the Disney main gate. There are plenty of shops and restaurants within 5 minutes of the unit. The local Giordano's Pizza was quite a treat - I had not seen one of those outside of Chicago before, so we were quite glad to have some great Chicago-style stuffed crust pizza during our vacation.

All in all, we had a great stay, and would recommend it for just about anyone who doesn't have their heart set on staying on the Disney property.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
8 Thank tkacg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Finnish first
LIZELIA
Reviewed June 4, 2011

It's gated for safety, close to the theme parks, very nice pool, close to grocery and retail stores to stock up on supplies. Everyone we met there was very nice. Our stay in Kraft Villas in Legacy Dunces was one of the best condos we have stayed in during our visits to Florida.
Definitely would stay there again.

7 Thank GITANO58
concord
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Firstly, Darlene & the entire Kraft family are wonderful people -- they have thought of everything when putting their vacation home together. The entire set up is done perfectly - from the contract phase thru the end of our stay -- it was like clockwork. The moment I opened the door to the unit, I knew we had made a perfect choice. Clean, tastefully decorated and stocked with every comfort so that you felt you were in a home away from home -- just as it should be. Thank you so much for being so kind and allowing us to enjoy your vacation home. We highly recommend Kraft villas and look forward to coming back again and again!

7 Thank SandySez
white plains, ny
Reviewed May 24, 2011

The condo is in a great location and overlooks the large pool, in a beautiful community. The owners (Darlene & Laura) were very pleasant, and everything was just right. I recommend it highly.
Don't miss the nearby Ale House for great food (and Ale!).

Stayed May 2011, traveled with friends
7 Thank robn327
Manchester, New Hampshire
Reviewed May 21, 2011

We just got back from our stay at the condo and we couldn't have loved it more. I am still amazed that we stayed at such an awesome place for a great price. We didn't want to leave. The main reason we picked this condo was for the Animal Kingdom theme and we were not disappointed in any way. My daughter kept saying, "I'm in giraffe heaven!" It was so nice to have a 2 bedroom place so the girls could go to bed and my husband and I could relax and watch TV and enjoy the vacation as well. It was conveniently located near Disney World and local necessities, grocery stores, etc. The place was spotless and it was nice to come home from the parks everyday and make a nice meal rather than eating out fastfood all week long. We loved this place and would go back in a second. Thank you Anthony for such a great experience from beginning to end.

Room Tip: We loved the Animal Kingdom theme.
5 Thank shan13_11
Ann Arbor, Michigan
Reviewed April 30, 2011

After some last minute issues with not being able to stay at a family time share, we were scrambling to find suitable lodging for me, my husband and kids. I found a review here on Trip Advisor where the user recommended the folks at godisneyvacation.com. I was a little reluctant as their website didn't allow me to see what was available or book online. I'm glad I ended up calling them anyway, and I was told to go ahead and submit an email request for one of the condos and someone would get right back to me. Well, let's say that Scott & Anthony were AWESOME to work with from godisneyvacation.com and hooked us up with a fantastic condo for only $69/night. I booked for 4 nights, and on our way down to Florida I realized we would be arriving early and called Anthony and asked if the condo was available for one more night (that night!) and he was able to hook it up for us! The best thing of course was the condo was in immaculate condition, flat screen tv's in the living room and bedroom, full kitchen, the kids had a wonderful time, plus the pool was fantastic. The zero entry pool was a big hit with our kids! FREE high speed & wireless internet & parking, what more could you want. And the location was so close to Disney we couldn't believe it - and this is coming from a family that has stayed onsite and offsite many times. We loved our experience here and will definitely be booking here again. Give Go Disney Vacation a call and try it out!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank brathjens
Glen Burnie, Maryland
Reviewed April 29, 2011

I went through "Go Disney Vacation" and was very excited from the moment we started to plan our Disney vacation. We planned our vacation around where we were staying. We stayed at legacy dunes and the location couldnt have been more perfect. The condo was very clean and had everything we needed and wanted to include a very nice pool. I will most definitly stay here again as we are now planning a Sea World trip.
Jessie Hoover
Balimore MD

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank hopestar2004
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kissimmee
Quality Inn & Suites By The Parks
#2 of 59 in Kissimmee
Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa
Lighthouse Key Resort and Spa
#12 of 152 in Kissimmee

Been to Legacy Dunes? Share your experiences!