“Horrid”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The fried calamari was very greasy and old grease as well. The veal parmigiana was the lowest quality of greasy undercooked veal with tasteless sauce. I sent it back, the waitress was quite pleasant, and got chicken Marsala which was tough greasy breast with a sauce so undistinguished and soupy, it could have come out of a Campbell's can. My partners Penne a la Vodka had no relationship to a decent sauce on overlooked pasta.

The best thing was the garlic knot rolls. We just moved to FL from Long Island and I long for Arthur Ave. not this inedible fare that might pass in a tourist trap area. I'm amazed at the good reviews.

1  Thank BBQ_Hunter

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We eat here for special occasions. Sit down restaurants are few and far between here, but we are always seated quickly. The menu is pretty extensive with lots of variety. The prices are average for the area. The garlic knots are the best I have ever had!!! I find the portions are very good always leftovers to take home.

2  Thank Wendy N
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

We ate here when it first opened and the food quality is the same but the portion size has decreased dramatically. Good garlic bread, decent food and interesting selection. Using good and sufficient seasonings would improve the flavors. Sit down restaurants in this area are limited and this is the best dining available which is actually a sad statement

2  Thank Goonybird5
Reviewed January 30, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for lunch the other day. The people treat us like old friends. My wife had an eggplant parmesan sandwich and I had a meatball parmesan sandwich. Both of them was big enough that we could have split them. We did ask for extra sauce, but that was not a problem. This is a wonderful find, when most of the Italian restaurants in the area are chains.

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Their food is amazing...little expenseive but worth it. They have an awsome Italian Buffet on Sundays for only $8.95. The Garlic knots are to die for!!! Would definately recommend.

1  Thank Carrie R