See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2019

We had an issue with my card that was used to book the room because it got cancelled while we were in Disney Epcot (and we didn't realize it). When I went to check in, the man at the desk was very agitated saying that he had attempted to call me about the issue. I told him that I did not know about the issue until right before getting to the hotel, and we were in Disney, so I did not answer any phone calls at the time. I completely understood that the card issue was something I needed to deal with.

However, the gentleman behind the desk then started yelling at me that this was not his fault, that he had given my room to someone else (that part I completely understood) and said that I should have answered my phone. I very calmly explained my situation, apologized for the card issue, but he continued to yell at me. This time it was about a new room. However, at this point, I could tell that he must have been high or on something with his agitated, loud behavior. I did not feel comfortable staying at the hotel any longer and chose to leave.

Beware of this place and tweaking desk managers.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Jessica H
Reviewed October 12, 2018 via mobile

Today is my last day here (thank goodness)
So I came for vacation with my kids and the room is in bad condition and you don’t get housekeeping service until you ask for it (and I didn’t know that) I asked the next day and they said that they didn’t have people to do it so next day housekeeping knocked the door by 8 am and my kids, my husband and I were still sleeping so we asked her to come back by 10 am but she said she didn’t have time so with kids of course the room was messy but I always tried to keep it clean so finally she came today by 9 am and she said OMG this room is disgusting!!! (But I always tried to keep it clean, the only dirty things were the sheets and the towels)
And I said I asked for housekeeping service for three days and she was like I didn’t have time, so I left her tip because I knew that the beds were messy and I went to get some breakfast and when I came back the same lady said: you have to pay 50 dollars because you broke the blinds...
And I was so upset and she said go to the front desk because you have to pay for it RIGHT NOW
I said let me see the piece that you said is broken and she said no, I went to the front desk and the lady was so rude and said 50 DOLLARS!!! YOU BROKE IT
Me and my family never used the blinds...
So finally the maintenance guy came to my room and he said that the piece isn’t broken
And I didn’t even get an apology...
I wasn’t expecting a great place obviously because it’s cheap but at least clean sheets and toilet paper could be good...

Date of stay: October 2018
3  Thank Sightsee743399
SevillaI2, Public Relations Manager at Sevilla Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2018

We apologize for your experience. This should never happen to anyone and since then we have taken measures to make sure of that. We have a beautiful hotel and very clean. Our sheets are nicely ironed and we take care of all our guests and so this was an opportunity we missed to show you that we care and we appreciate your business. The staff has been trained more to not create a bad experience for our guests. Try us and we will gladly give you a Complimentary night.

Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

You get what you paid for thats forsure. But i will never stay here again. It was DISGUSTING. our door looked like it was broken into. The roome stunk so bad. Everything is unplugged and turned off so everything stunk so bad

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank Terilyn Z
Reviewed June 4, 2018

Very small and good hotel, we were accommodate really quickly by Raul, very good attention and the hotel was very clean and secure too, is close to the parks and since is a small hotel is very quite and peacefull at night .we are coming back soon . Thanks !

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel, rooms very clean and air conditioner working very well. The front desk guy, I think is Raúl, he was very polite. I would definitely come back here for my next vacations! Recommended for everyone who are looking for low budget hotels.

Date of stay: May 2018