“not bad hotel”
Review of Sevilla Inn

Sevilla Inn
Ranked #70 of 155 Hotels in Kissimmee
Reviewed January 3, 2014

not bad hotel i stayed in this hotel for one night, the receptionist was polite and helpful.

1- the receptionist girl was helpful, excellent and polite
2- the room not totally clean
3- there were spot on the towel
4- a part from the room door was broken

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Yousuf A
SevillaInn, Front Office Manager at Sevilla Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Hello and Thank you for your comments. We always strive for great and excellent customer service. SO I am happy to hear that our team is helpful, excellent and polite. We do get many complements on our team and their customer service and we are proud to give great service. I will review the comments with our team and make sure that the other issues are addressed. Thank you again we look forward to your return.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This stay was good, but not great. The room has poor lighting and no carpeting. The floors appeared shiny and clean, but they weren't. They needed a good mopping. No alarm clock or Kleenex. No stopper in the bathroom sink. The shower wasn't too bad, except for having to keep readjusting the water temperature during the shower. Cozy bathroom with tub and toilet only. Sink was in bedroom area. One wall was completely mirrored. The bed was great, nice and firm with a pillow selection of various firmness. Breakfast was very light with milk or coffee and pastries. We didn't get to use the pool due to the rainy weather while we were there, but it looked nice. Even though our room was separated from all the others we could hear the thumping of music well into the night. I wouldn't say that I would not stay here again, but it would not be my first choice.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Wayne M
SevillaInn, Manager at Sevilla Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2014

Thank you for your review. We always strive to provide our guests with great service and an enjoyable stay. It saddens me that your experience was less than great. We have reviewed your suggestions and will work with our staff to ensure that problem areas are corrected. We have chosen to use tile floors as we have found that they are generally cleaner than carpet due to the dirt and odors that carpeting often harbors, especially in the humidity of Central Florida. Many of our guests that have allergy issues love our tile floors due to less retention of allergens. We hope you give us another try, we want to make sure your next stay will be a great one. Again thank you for your comments and suggestions.
Management

Reviewed December 27, 2013

I had to get a hotel for one night and ended up at Sevilla Inn. When
I walked into the lobby I waited in line to be assisted and ask for a
room. While waiting I overheard a customer making a complaint about
the color of their room. I heard the customer say " That color is not
the same color as in a picture I seen" So then the employee replied
with a smile "sorry for the color not being what you expected, how can
I fix that for you" the customer accually asked if she can get a
cream color wall room as opposed to a white color wall room. I could
not beleive this customer WHAT a #$% It was just rediculouse of a
complaint. TO me it seemed like all they wanted was money back for no
reason and didn't know what else to complain about. I could not
beleive the employee did not loose it. I would have lost my patience.
KUDOS to the employee.

When i asked for a room the same employee smiled and told me what was
available and even asked to show the room before booking it. She was
so friendly and sweet I couldnt help but feel calm and really good
being there. Of course I stayed and I selected a standard room for
the night. It was really great. NOT fancy but great for the price.
I love the WIFI and TV channel selections. EVEN FREE movie channels.
Breakfast was simple but good.

Best place for a great price and AWESOME customer service. LOVED
IT... you can feel great with family and friends there.

highly recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank pfar99
SevillaInn, Manager at Sevilla Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Thank you so much for your comments. It is great to hear that our staff is given the services we strive to have all year long with our customers. Patience, Understanding, and Smiles. We want to set ourselves apart from the rest. Hope you visit us soon.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Needed a place to stay last-minute found Sevilla Inn for a reasonable price was a bit skeptical, because some reviews can me misleading (NEVER GO BY THAT), when i arrived front desk was very friendly and made me feel welcomed as if we all knew each other, really liked the fact that you can check-in between 1pm-3pm, check-in was easy and fast they had everything ready, when i arrived to my room it was more then what i expected Loved the fact that the floors were tile No Carpet that was definitely a plus, room was cleaned, it felt very hommie, they also provided breakfast which was great! Definitely would stay there again and will recommend this hotel to family and friends traveling to Orlando.

Room Tip: Never go by peoples reviews, everyone has they own likes and dislikes we are all different, you be t...
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank l0lita03

Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. Most of all we are happy to hear that our departments are doing a great job from the moment you walk in the door till the day you check out. Kukos to the staff and to the entire family and Kudos to you for letting me know.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I needed a place to stay last-minute during the Christmas holiday season, and most hotels in he area were either sold out or were listed for $100.00 plus per night (which was out of my budget). I stayed here based on other review...boy was I disappointed! As soon as I opened the door to my room - I was overpowered by the smell of Pine Sol (which would have been alright IF the room was actually clean). There were huge dust bunnies all over the floor, and all kinds of random pieces of unknown objects (which looked like dead bug casings, but I didn't what to pick them up to find out).

The bathroom was DISGUSTING! It stank of urine, and the toilet had black mold/stains around the water level in the bowl. I was seriously hesitant to sit and use the toilet for fear of "splashback" from the water! Also, there was a huge HOLE in the bottom corner of the bathroom door, and the top of the door hit the light fixture in the bathroom.

The furniture in the room was all nicked and scratched and looked like it have been repeatedly painted over with several layers of high-gloss black spray paint. No clock radio, no plastic drinking cups or ice bucket in room, no toiletries. Linens on bed consisted of one thin sheet and comforter - no blanket. It did have a microwave (I didn't look inside it because I was afraid) and a refrigerator that had stained and dirty racks. Overall, my biggest complaint was the urine smell in the bathroom, which was so strong that I could actually smell it while laying in the bed!

Only positive notes - check-in staff was very nice, wifi was quick and T.V. had satellite dish with many available channels. Air conditioner worked well, but room was almost too cold with the thin bed linens!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank mmmcgal
SevillaInn, Guest Relations Manager at Sevilla Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2016

We apologize for your nasty experience. the housekeeping staff notified and several changes was implement. Thank you for your time.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

My sister and I stayed here for three days, four nights in mid December. It was very clean, close to the Disney parks, and the room was huge even in comparison to the pricier hotels. We always had plenty of towels, clean sheets, and the room was cleaned daily. The staff were all friendly when we needed them. We did not try the free breakfast due to our schedule or just wanting to sleep late due to staying out all night, but it was offered. For the price I paid which was not much from booking.com I got a lot better of an experience that what I expected. The only drawback was the area is in an older part of Kissimmee so there are shady characters walking around at night on the way to the hotel...the hotel itself is fine, just don't walk the neighborhood by yourself after dark. There is a Publix, Target, Walmart, and Sams Club all very close plus plenty of restaurants, gift shops, and outlet centers. There was plenty to do and this was a nice little place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank getupandgojax
SevillaInn, Manager at Sevilla Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2014

Thank you so much for your Great Comments. We pride ourselves in great customer service. We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We hope you come again soon.

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Had a family trip planned to Disney a few weeks back, and during our road trip there, our original plans as to where we were going to stay the night fell through. Using our cellphones, we came across the Sevilla inn with a really great rate. We called and they had vacancy so we stopped by. I was greeted by a lady named Peggy, and she made me feel welcomed and was very informative. I would highly recommend this hotel to people, I would definitely stay again next time!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Megan J

Your comments are greatly appreciated. We love to hear from our guest. Thank you for your kind words and we hope you visit us soon. Thank you for staying with us.