Sevilla Inn
$116
$98
$154
$139
Clarion Suites Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$102
$94
Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$70
$52
$44
Comfort Inn Maingate(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$85
$76
ComfortInn
Seasons Florida Resort(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$68
$65
Comfort Suites Maingate East(Kissimmee)(Great Value!)
$111
$90
$55
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewsblackout curtainsfridge and microwavethe king size bedlate checkfirst floorrollaway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 16, 2007

I have stayed at this inn for severeal years this October being the latest, I had a beautiful room very well furnished a king size bed with lovely bed linen and very lovely furniture ( I was told it was a newly refurbished room and that all rooms would be refurbished in time.) The staff were very helpful in fact I would say they couldn't have been nicer , how could anyone say they weren't is beyond my belief the only complaint was that the pool is cold and its not very attractive although there are plenty of sun beds ( one or two had broken straps ) tables and chairs and a BBQ.
I really enjoy it there and will for sure use them again the next time I am in Orlando which is my annual vacation centre.
Thanks to the manager , he was so helpful I never saw the owners but have done so in previous stays there they are always very helpful too as I was on the first floor the staff carried my luggage up and down the starirs, Thanks to them also.
Surfice to say I wouldn't stay at any other hotel in Orlando.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Boyd-M
SevillaInn, Guest Relations Manager at Sevilla Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. we appreciate your kind words.

I am responding to you on behalf of the new owners who purchased this hotel July, 2015

Reviewed March 2, 2007

I Just want to say that this is one of the best places my family and i have ever stayed in. The staff there are great. The room was very clean and nice. The staff are pleasant, nice and very very friendly. I enjoyed the quietness of the place and enjoyed the overall location. I did not expect a place as affortable as this one to be so much more pleasant and clean then other places I have paid more for. I recommend this family operated motel to all families especially those with little ones. My kids really enjoyed it and so did I. Thanks Sevilla Inn I will be back next year!

Stayed: February 2007
3  Thank smilealllyear

Manchester UK
Reviewed October 13, 2005

I have stayed in this motel several times over the past 12 years, it was always extremely clean and provided an excellent service, This time however (8th-11th October 05) having had a change of owners it has degraded to a point of utter filth. The room we occupied was filthy and had a bad smell, the bed covers had cigarette burns in them the bathroom had a hole in the wall, the toilet had a stained bowl, the carpet was polished with dirt, one day the room was not cleaned at all and on complaining was told there was no one available to clean it, I was given a complimentary free room on my next visit for my inconvenience, needless to say I will not be taking advantage of this offer.

• Stayed: October 2005
6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Huerth, Germany
Reviewed August 1, 2005

We stayed at the hotel for 5 nights visiting the Orlando attractions. For that purpose the hotel is OK, i.e. if you use it only as a sleeping place. The pool looks good in the web page, but in reality it's not very attractive. The rooms are clean (not very clean, i.e. during our stay the carpet has not been vacuum-clened). The hotel location is bit off the central highway 192 motel and restaurant strip. However, for the price ($40) it's a good choice and one can/should not expect more.

• Stayed: July 2005
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

new jersey
Reviewed February 14, 2005

THE OWNERS WERE SUPER...having no place to go when charlie hit they made us feel safe. the room was super cleanest fresh towels friendly i think personally it is one of the clean places on 192

7  Thank A TripAdvisor Member