“No wow factor”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 192 & Celebration Place
Description: Charley's Steak House is owned by the Woodsby family and has operated in Florida since 1974. Charley’s serves only three-year-old USDA prime and choice Angus steers, aging them four to six weeks for tenderness & flavor and hand-cutting the steaks daily to ensure consistent quality. The steaks are then flame-broiled over Florida citrus and oak wood in a custom-built pit at 1200º searing in the tantalizing taste that has made Charley’s the #1 steakhouse in America every year since 2007! Charley’s philosophy of providing only the finest extends from the kitchen to the wine cellar. The wine list approaches 500 selections from scores of exceptional wineries around the globe. Charley’s has been recognized with numerous awards including “Best of Award of Excellence” from Wine Spectator magazine, DiRōNA and Orlando Magazine’s“ Best Steak House & Best Old Favorite”. Charley’s has been creating fans from around the world for nearly 40 years. We look forward to having you become a fan soon!
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I am waiting for my husband to be off work so I'm here solo. Got in without reservation, not very busy at all. Seater seemed kinda bothered that I interrupted her facebooking. Sorry, lady. I only came here craving sushi and I was not impressed. The restaurant itself is very nice, atmosphere great, lighting, seating, music...love. But the sushi is average and that disappoints me, knowing that I can SEE them make it fresh, my rice is still not warm and fluffy how I like it, it's cool and compact like in lower class locations. For $10-$15/roll I want warm and fluffy! My sangria is excellent. My server Natalie started out awesome but I think her shift is over, I am writing this as I am still sitting here because I am so annoyed that she just rushes me way too much. I was literally putting the last piece of sushi in my mouth when she came over and asked me to clear the plate out from under me. Slow down, I'm still chewing. I will probably not be returning and will be hard pressed to recommend this to my guests as a concierge since I want them to have a nice evening out, not get the plates snatched out from under their mouths.
The crab Rangoon are yummy and the tuna is fantastic in the Philly rolls.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

We were starving and was practically the first option we had........ No regrets! Efficiency and yummi food. Even though we arrived at the time they were closing they took our order.

I definitely would come back with more time.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We went to Kobe because we had never been to a Japanese restaurant be for, but I'm glad we went. The food was excellent. The chefs did not do a lot of tricks I don't know if that's how it's suppose to be or if they did not want to do it but as I said the food is worth it.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Every time we go to Orlando we try to stop into a Kobe location for dinner. We always leave full and entertained. From the chefs who actually know how to interact with their guests to the mouth-watering food they cook, the experience at Kobe's is never disappointing! (This particular location - on Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy near I-4) is undoubtedly our favorite!)

Reviewed October 17, 2013

After visiting the Kobe Steak house in Altamonte Springs in 2011 I was excited to be back in the Kissimmee area and looking forward to visiting the Kobe Steakhouse in Kissimmee.
We went with a party of 8 on Sept 24, 2013 and things started off badly from the beginning when they discovered we had a vegetarian with us who not only didn't eat meat, but didn't eat fish either. They really did not seem to know how to handle the request to cook her vegetables and noodles separately without meat or fish and verged on being rude about being asked.
I had enjoyed the food so much on my previous visit to Altamonte Springs location that I opted for the Ultimate Wagyu while my partner ordered the sirloin. I had great expectations and was very disappointed.
The beef was not only a tiny piece but it was at least 80% gristle and inedible. The very tiny bit of lean beef was delicious but I wouldn't have paid $5.00 for such a gristly piece of beef yet they charged $50.00
Unfortunately my partner also found his steak very tough and chewy.
Overall it was a very disappointing visit and I certainly wouldn't return to this particular restaurant.