“Nice place”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: US 192 & Celebration Place
Description: Charley's Steak House is owned by the Woodsby family and has operated in Florida since 1974. Charley’s serves only three-year-old USDA prime and choice Angus steers, aging them four to six weeks for tenderness & flavor and hand-cutting the steaks daily to ensure consistent quality. The steaks are then flame-broiled over Florida citrus and oak wood in a custom-built pit at 1200º searing in the tantalizing taste that has made Charley’s the #1 steakhouse in America every year since 2007! Charley’s philosophy of providing only the finest extends from the kitchen to the wine cellar. The wine list approaches 500 selections from scores of exceptional wineries around the globe. Charley’s has been recognized with numerous awards including “Best of Award of Excellence” from Wine Spectator magazine, DiRōNA and Orlando Magazine’s“ Best Steak House & Best Old Favorite”. Charley’s has been creating fans from around the world for nearly 40 years. We look forward to having you become a fan soon!
Monterrey, Mexico
“Nice place”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We were starving and was practically the first option we had........ No regrets! Efficiency and yummi food. Even though we arrived at the time they were closing they took our order.

I definitely would come back with more time.

Nassau, New Providence Island
“Best food”
Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

We went to Kobe because we had never been to a Japanese restaurant be for, but I'm glad we went. The food was excellent. The chefs did not do a lot of tricks I don't know if that's how it's suppose to be or if they did not want to do it but as I said the food is worth it.

Imperial, Missouri
“Never disappointing!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Every time we go to Orlando we try to stop into a Kobe location for dinner. We always leave full and entertained. From the chefs who actually know how to interact with their guests to the mouth-watering food they cook, the experience at Kobe's is never disappointing! (This particular location - on Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy near I-4) is undoubtedly our favorite!)

Basingstoke, Hampshire
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

After visiting the Kobe Steak house in Altamonte Springs in 2011 I was excited to be back in the Kissimmee area and looking forward to visiting the Kobe Steakhouse in Kissimmee.
We went with a party of 8 on Sept 24, 2013 and things started off badly from the beginning when they discovered we had a vegetarian with us who not only didn't eat meat, but didn't eat fish either. They really did not seem to know how to handle the request to cook her vegetables and noodles separately without meat or fish and verged on being rude about being asked.
I had enjoyed the food so much on my previous visit to Altamonte Springs location that I opted for the Ultimate Wagyu while my partner ordered the sirloin. I had great expectations and was very disappointed.
The beef was not only a tiny piece but it was at least 80% gristle and inedible. The very tiny bit of lean beef was delicious but I wouldn't have paid $5.00 for such a gristly piece of beef yet they charged $50.00
Unfortunately my partner also found his steak very tough and chewy.
Overall it was a very disappointing visit and I certainly wouldn't return to this particular restaurant.

• Visited September 2013
Fife, Scotland
“Awesome food”
Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

Having been to Orlando numerous times over the years, this was our first visit to Kobe.

Me and the Mrs love oriental food and this is very good quality, very tasty Japanese/Chinese food.

The outside looks a bit dingy, mainly due to the surrounding shops. But the inside is very beautiful with an amazing fish pond!

Really tasty food. My favourite is the General Two Chicken. Tasty stuff! The waitresses are also very attentive!