“Great rootbeer and they have funnel cakes....mmmmm!”
Review of A&W Restaurant

A&W Restaurant
Ranked #188 of 799 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Neighborhood: Old Town
Neighborhood: Old Town
Lake City, Florida
“Great rootbeer and they have funnel cakes....mmmmm!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

We went to the A&W in Old Town in Kissimmee and enjoyed it. I remember going to an A&W when I was a child. The root beer was great but as someone else said they do not give you a frosted mug for your rootbeer like they used to but I still enjoyed it. Our food was pretty good and fast. They also have a counter to get icecream and they have some good funnel cakes which sold me. They also had some cute memorobilia that you will enjoy if you went to an A & W back in the day. If wanting a quick bite to eat while looking around Old Town, this is a good place especially if you have kids with you.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank angieq987

Streetsboro, OH
“Great food”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

We loved the burgers! Very quick service and great food. Have always liked A&W and it remains one of our faves.

Visited May 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan
“Exactly what we expected”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Kind of disappointing they don't give you a real glass for the float. (but I understand why not- people steal). The food was good and what we expected.

Visited April 2013
kalamazoo
“ok”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I think the people that work there could give a crap very slow and talking alot to each other while you are waiting to order. It also had a ice cream area. Price was a little high i think for the food.

Visited December 2012
Vassalboro
“I loved it!~”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This is the second time I've been to A & W. I have purchased their mugs on both visits to bring home. Food was good, service was good. Great time.

Visited August 2012