“YUM YUM YUM”

Ranked #161 of 858 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Had a fab meal here we had steak and our son had nothing but ribs!!! The food was great and the loaded mash the best we had tasted could of ate that all night. Our waitress was so informed and a great seller. She really did earn her tip and we had a great family photo taken there too. Just wish i could remember the waitress name. The lady who seated us could of been a bit happier but she didn't spoil the meal. We even tried the gator bites. I love seeing the big grill pit in the middle. This place is very well worth a visit great food at good prices.

Octavia S, Manager at Wildside, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2013

Awesome! So glad to know that you and your family enjoyed Wildside. Thank you for coming :-)

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Took my family for dinner this evening. We were shown to a table upstairs and had a great view of the cooking area. We were served by George who had an easy going, friendly attitude. Not in your face, but attentive at the right times. I had ribs and chicken combo, could not handle it all, so luckily my 21 year old son hoovered up. He had the 1lb beef dish, other son had the smoked chicken, mom and wife both had the turkey wraps. All thought the food was very good, well cooked and appetizing. The only weird thing was seeing the fries on the premier side list and having to pay 49cents for the ladies to trade up. Surely fries should be standard sides?
We all really enjoyed the meal and will be back when in the area again. Keep up the good work George, your attitude was spot on.

Octavia S, Manager at Wildside, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Awesome! We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed the food and service at Wildside. Thank you for your feedback and please come again soon :-)

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We are a party of 10 and all found great food from steak to mahi mahi. The service was top notch, very attentive and helpful to us "tourists". Would definitely recommend and return!

Octavia S, Manager at Wildside, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2013

I am pleased to hear that you all enjoyed your visit! Thank you for choosing Wildside. Please come again when you're back in town :-)

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Although our waitress was friendly, my dinner was brought on a plate that looked like it had been used...very recently...still covered in ketchup...it was covered in it on one side...I ordered a burger and fries...I don't even think it was put through a dishwasher...it was still moist, and it wasn't because they placed ketchup on the plate for me. The rest of the family had BBQ, which was just average...I ended up eating a few fries off the top and only the burger pattie and top of the bun, because I didn't want the food that touched the plate. We will not be back again.

Octavia S, Manager at Wildside, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I am deeply sorry about this. I will be sure to take care of this issue immediately. Please email me at octavia@wildsidebbq.com so that we can have more details on this matter thank you.

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

For our first night in Kisimmee we decided to stay close to our time share and were happy with the food and service at Wildside. As per our waiters recommendation, we tried the gator nuggets. It was really good. Then we had the baby back ribs which were excellent. It took a little while to get used to the smoke, but it was great otherwise. Our waiter was also a lot of fun. It is a good place to bring the family.

Octavia S, Manager at Wildside, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

I'm so glad that you were pleased with your service at Wildside! Please come again he next time you're in town.