“Once is all it takes”

Wildside
Ranked #195 of 804 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for a good Hamburg so we tried here.
I do have to say that we were getting food to go so we were directed to the bar.
The bartender was very nice and took our order promptly. I found it weird she did not even ask if we wanted a drink. We didn't so that was ok. We both asked for our hamburgs to be well done I even says VERY well done. When we got home both of the burgers were cooked medium at best. the taste of the burger was great but could only eat the edges. JUST be aware if you like well done you should expect red in middle.

There are newer reviews for Wildside

Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have to say that I love BBQ and Wildside BBQ is a place I would go back to again and again. As we walked in we were overwhelmed by the delicious aroma that only a true BBQ restaurant will have. However, despite the aroma and nice atmosphere I was not immediately impressed. The girls at the hostess stand were chatting and they acted like we were somehow disturbing them by walking in and asking for a table. However, we were seated promptly and our server stopped by just seconds later with a bright smile and asked for our drink order. As we perused the menu our server told us about the “Nuttin’ but Ribs” special. It was a half rack of St. Louis ribs and a half rack of baby back ribs served with two sides. I quickly ordered that along with BBQ baked beans and corn on the cob. The ribs were delicious and I could not decide which rack I enjoyed more. I had the same problem with the two BBQ sauces on the table as they were both delicious. My son ordered a cheeseburger because he said they looked delicious. I traded one St. Louis rib for a bite of the cheeseburger and I can attest that they are indeed delicious. My son does not normally like St. Luis style ribs, but he ate every bit of it. The corn on the cob was sweet and flavorful and the BBQ baked beans were also outstanding. I would like to have tried dessert, but after all that there was no possible way I could. So despite that poor first impression at the hostess stand we had a great dinner.

2  Thank SirGriffinStromboli
pomabella, Owner at Wildside, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for letting us know you really enjoyed your visit with us! I hope you choose to dine with us again when you return to Kissimmee! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Decided to try Wildside as I hadn't eaten here before. An impressive setting and decent value for money. Ordered soup and salmon. Both were fine. Just fine. Enjoyed our meals sufficiently, but can't say more than that.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

My first visit was great. BBQ done excellent, fast service and very friendly staff. I had beef brisket sandwich and my wife sampler platter. We actually were talking about our experience all the way back to our hotel.
Thank You Wildside, You are doing it right!

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I so enjoyed the food even though we did take-out (just order at the bar and have a drink while you wait). Liked the look of the place so will do a sit down next time. The food is so gorgeous. really friendly atmosphere too, you feel welcome.