“Very good NY steak”

Ranked #218 of 808 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Reviewed September 18, 2011

Steak was cooked just how it should be for med rare. Tried their spicy Bbq sauce and we will be trying the ribs before we head home.

Server was very good and attentive. Definitely worth a visit you won't leave hungry.

1  Thank glraz

Reviewed September 12, 2011

My first time in i came in thinking it was a hole in the wall sports bar. And that was kind of what i was looking for. During my walk from the parking lot all i could smell was the inviting aroma of slow cooked bbq. When i came in and sat at the bar i was greeted by a hot brunette with a very sexy accent. She was very friendly and extremely attentive even though she seemed to have a very large bar crowd. I only came in for a few beers, watch the game, and get away from the wife and kids. With all the smells of great food around me i had to order something. I got the bbq sampler lots of food and really good. I left full and happy!!! A few nights later since it was so good i brought in my whole family. I showed up with 13 people not including myself without reservations. They seated us right away. A few other resturants made our large party feel like a burden and made us feel unwelcome. Yet again a very attractive girl with a sexy accent but blonde. Do they import these girls to work here or something???

3  Thank Jdirtty
Reviewed September 10, 2011

My family and I had dinner at the Wildside restaurant in Kissimmee. The food was excellent and the service was tremendous. I had requested for a baseball game to be put on one of the tvs and within minutes the kitchen manager visited our table with a printout that he had just made for me to review the options and how they could accommodate the request. The restaurant general manager also visited our table with a very sincere thank you for giving him our business. The waitress was so kind and was able to alter the menu to satisfy a special request of ours. I have never written a trip advisor review until now. Wildside was just the place to make this happen. It was so good that it would not be right not to return to them what they provided for me during our visit.

3  Thank Norb K
Reviewed September 2, 2011

Can not think how anyone could say anything positive about the food here.
Unless they were staff or the manager trying to save a sinking ship-which is pretty much how our waiter put it when we complained about our food.
Lets get this straight this place is not a bbq restaurant in the true sense.
The food which could quite possible come in pre cooked (that bad) gets a brief flash of smoke either from a burning tyre or from a bottle.
Take a look at the place through the day time theres no smoke or bbq smells coming from the chimneys.
But they do have a small garden size smoker/grill out front for effect.
Yes we got the photograph routine.
The manger said he was a man of integrity and assured us everything had been smoked
personally by himself....Now come on.
Please dont bother coming to this fake copy cat of the worst kind of want to be chain.
Kissimee struggles on the dining front with a lack of independant restaurants.
But try King O Falafel or OutBack for a good meal.

K

3  Thank Dinnergong
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This was the best food I had while on vacation in the Orlando area.  I was there with my wife, daughter, her husband and my two grandkids.  Everybody was satisfied.  We even tried the "gator bites" which were also good.  We all took food back to the timeshare.

3  Thank lettsr1949