“Damn good food and service.”
Review of Wildside

Wildside
Ranked #211 of 807 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 4, 2011

we visited 4 times over our holiday the food was that good and the service was also very, very good ! cannot understand why there are any negative reviews about this place. we were always shown to a table straight away, the staff were very attentive even bringing fresh drinks even before the old ones were finished with and all complimentary refills too ! my husband had half a rack of ribs that were so good he ordered a second half and ate those too. i had a taco salad which i highly recommend, it was a huge homemade taco/pastry shell full of salad leaves, chilli, bbq pulled pork, chesse, pico de gallo and sour cream. It was big and very tasty, excellent value for money too at around 9 dollars if i remember rightly. can't recommend this place highly enough a big thanks to the staff for their stirling efforts and thanks to Shawn the Manager for taking the time to speak to us and asking us our opinions on the meal. will be going back on our next visit.

2  Thank dollybird44

Reviewed June 3, 2011

I was thoroughly impressed with the food, the service and the overall atmosphere. I wanted good food at a good value and I got that and much more! The staff was so friendly and went out of their way to make sure we were happy BOTH times I went there. The food comes out on these heaping platters that you can't possibly finish in one sitting but you try so hard because it is so good! My husband is a huge BBQ fan and he was basically moaning with every bite of his St Louis style ribs he got. I am now addicted to two things that I sadly cannot get at home, Fried Cheesecake (HUGE for a $6 dessert) and GATOR BITES!!! They haunt my dreams the were so good :) This restauratn is perfect for families and friends. The second night we went, we stayed at the bar and got appetizers (yes, gator bites) and dessert (sadly, they were out of fried cheesecake so they comped a smore's dessert for me!) and jsut played pool and tried some arcade games out. Was a lot of fun and when I go back to Kissimmee, this restaurant will be first on my list to go back to!!

1  Thank daniellekrisko
Reviewed May 31, 2011

On a recent visit to look at property I spent a few evenings in Wildside. As I was on my own I found it good as they had the bar area where you good also eat at. The bar staff were very good and made everyone feel welcome...Cara ( spelling ??) must be one of the busiest bartenders ever , she never stops !!! On her nights off her replacement was just as good and very friendly.....the food was great and good value. Being on my own I did not want to sit with table service and found wildside very good for my needs , plenty of sport on the big tv's and good music...at this time of the year the whole resort was not that busy which may have helped my review with the service etc...all in great food , great beer....and untrue what has been said about the staff....either they have been changed out or have improved drastically.....defo go back on my next visit , hopefully with my family when we have purchsed an Orlando property...

1  Thank hig
Reviewed May 29, 2011

Visiting from the UK, we like to eat at different places, but the quality of this place was so great, that we ended going back four times!!!
The service, the atmosphere, but especially the food was out of this world, you need to try it out for yourself to see how great this place is. The baby back ribs are to die for, the biggest problem was trying to work out what to try out on the menu. Go to the Wildside for a great night out.

1  Thank heredgeuk
Reviewed May 28, 2011

If you're looking for great bar-b-q at a great price, and a staff that truly values your business than look no further. The environment is relaxed and classy and quite suitable for a family, or for a casual dinner amongst friends. The first thing I noticed was their beer selection, which was more than just Budweiser. I was beginning to think that no one in the state of Florida had heard that there are beers other Bud and Miller available for consumption. The food was quite good, and I highly recommend anything of the BBQ varieties. I got the steak, and although it certainly wasn't bad, this place is a BBQ joint and that's what they do best. The portions are more than generous and everything from the Gator Bites to the Fried Cheesecake(which I highly recommend) were delicious. Finally, the waitstaff and management truly made you feel that they valued your business, and made an effort to go above and beyond. I think Christina, our waitress, hooked our party up with about a dozen to-go cups of BBQ sauce just to make sure that we enjoyed our leftovers as much as our meal. I wouldn't be surprised if we head back here before our vacation ends. Cheers!

2  Thank pvcpipes06