“Great food at great prices”

Perkins Resturant & Bakery
Ranked #4 of 25 Dessert in Kissimmee
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We had breakfast there one morning but my brother in law who is a night owl walked down each night to have a snack and talk to the staff. We enjoyed the food and the staff and would have gone again if we were staying longer

1  Thank koala1605

Reviewed January 15, 2012

We stopped in at Perkins since it was close and easy to get into.WHAT A MISTAKE! we waited for 30 minutes for our food and when it came it was cold.Couldnt wait another 30 minutes for freash food so we got through it.I got 2 strips of bacon that was the size of a #2 pencil I thought they was coffee stirrs I wish I had me camera so I could have taken a picture.The sausage was cold the scrambled eggs was runny and the pancakes was luke warm.I eat fast so it wasnt from me sitting and talking.I seen another table send the food back so we wasnt the only ones with problems.Place got busy as we was leaving so I hope they had better luck with hot food.Will not repeat and I DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Reviewed December 4, 2011

off season hard to really rate but servise was fasat and freindly the food was edible

Reviewed November 9, 2011

We visited Perkins on our recent Disney holiday.
I always struggle with breakfast locations in the States as I dont like eggs and everything seems to come with eggs, or looks empty if you ask for it with no eggs.
Perkins is the exception, potato pancakes, served with bacon!!
They also still do eggs for my other half!

Reviewed October 18, 2011

We visited this Perkins one evening and took advantage of the entree plus pie and drink for $12.99. I had the mango steak tips with rice and broccolli and hubby had the pork chops we followed with wildberry pie and ice cream and really enjoyed it.

Great value for money!