“Great deal if you have kids”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #49 of 799 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery
Palm Coast, Florida
“Great deal if you have kids”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were staying in the area on vacation and were trying to keep in a budget. We decided that although we were staying at a resort where we had a full kitchen that on the first night we were going to enjoy ourselves and not have to make a mess or cook. We decided to take the kids here. I do have to agree that the place could defintely use a good cleaning and the staff could stand to have better customer service, but overall, it wasn't the worst place I have been to. There were many different types of pizza and the kids could not have been more happy. I think that for the price we paid for having 6 people (2adults and 4 kids) it wasn't bad. It's just like buying a car or house, or renting a room, you get what you pay for.

• Visited July 2013

Sunny Essex
“Needs to be hosed out”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Stopped here with a coupon after a hard day theme park-ing. Dismal, dirty and dire is my alliteration of choice. This strip feels like the skanky armpit of orlando and this Cicis is right at home. Avoid.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Gezabelle
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Poor”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This place needs a fresh clean up, I only went has I had coupon with my golf, the food was nothing special, but the whole building could do with a refit, the only staff that spoke was the guy that took my money for my drink. Not very welcoming

Visited September 2013
1 Thank John A
Long Island
“My kids love this place”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

As an adult this place is just Yuck. The pizza is terrible. The price is right though if you have kids to feed. Buffet was $6.99 each. You start off with pasta and jared sauce. Then you get to the bread stick and garlic knots. Then there are about 10 different types of pizza. All the pizza is on crust that is like card board with some sort of topping. Then there is several dessert pizzas and then finally a salad bar. Which is just a big bowl of iceburg lettuce with some toppings. Again the kids love this place.

• Visited August 2013
Pa.
“Good for a quick bite.”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

This is a wonderful place to go to when you want a quick bite to eat. Buffet style pizza and a few other pasta items. They have a few games machines for the kids.

Visited July 2013