“love this restaurant.”
Review of Villa de Flora

Villa de Flora
Ranked #85 of 858 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: European
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Description: We welcome you into the magnificent Villa de Flora, a Mediterranean marketplace. Our chefs have created a feast for the senses, making this one of the most popular restaurants of its kind in the state of Florida. Chefs stationed at six markets invite you to sample their culinary creations, including a seasonal market-inspired menu with entrees from the Mediterranean. Enjoy our seasonal menu that earned us the Critic's Choice for Best Brunch awarded by the Orlando Sentinel. Hours vary.
Reviewed July 12, 2011

We were in Florida two years ago and this restaurant was recommended by friends. We enjoyed it so much we decided to go back again this year. We went during the first week of our holiday but unfortunately there was a special occasion on in the lobby, there were two live bands playing and although I have no doubt they were very good, from where we were sitting in the restaurant we could only hear a loud din which continued the whole way through our meal. The restaurant was very empty and Im not surprised, we were almost tempted to walk out but the food was so amazing we stayed put, I just wished the receptionist had told us about the music before seating us, I think they should warn people in future when this happens.
However as the food was so good we decided to spend our last night before flying home there. Once again we had a first class meal, the abundance and variety of food was amazing, I am a vegetarian and sometimes find it hard to get tasty food but not here, I had many starters and main courses to choose from and was well fed at the end of the meal. My daughters had freshly made pasta dishes that they loved and my husband loved the plentiful meat dishes. It was the perfect end to our holidays and if we manage to save up enough money to return to Florida one day we will certainly be returning to this restaurant.

2  Thank June186534

Reviewed July 1, 2011

We had the most wonderful dining experience that anyone could ask for, we were treated like Royalty! The food was excellent with many choices! My wife and I were fortunate enough to get the most wonderful waitress" Miss Karen" she made our evening the best!

2  Thank Jer39
Reviewed June 29, 2011

My family and I went for a change in scenary for Father's Day. I made the reservation online and when we showed a little late we were still seated right away. It's expensive, but to make a special occassion, really special, it was worth it. The ambience was fabulous. It's housed in the Gaylord Palms Resort so everything was really elegant, clean and airy. The food was fresh. Made to order omelets and belgian waffles. Everything you could think of for a brunch. Seafood, salads, pancakes, sausages, salmon benedict, dessert. It was wonderful. The service was exceptional! Very accommodating and attentive staff. My drink was never empty and I even saw that they made a pizza for a child at the other table (pizza was NOT on the buffett). They DO validate the parking so don't be alarmed at the $20 Valet or $13 self-park. When you self-park they do validate that and if you decide to do valet you get a little discount. Overall, we had a wonderful experience. Food was perfectly cooked. My 4 year son and husband were both very pleased. Because of the experience we are looking into staying at the Gaylord overnight (again beautiful property) and will be back with friends and family for the Sunday Buffett.

2  Thank LadyHall01
Reviewed June 24, 2011

Had a terrible lunch here. Not very good at all. Everything just looked terrible on the buffet. I ended up just eating a plate of pasta and some pizza. I tried some things and they just were not good at all. For the price, it's honestly not worth it.

1  Thank jasonc001
Reviewed February 12, 2011

We were there for Greek dinner night. I was really surprised at the quality of food. I am no snob but honestly the quality of the lamb was not up to par. The lamb roast and skewers were terrible. The food was not very hot either. Favorite items were actually the salads. I dont mind paying 30 or $40 a person but honestly Greek night was not worth it. I am not sure what everyone else experienced but it was just another buffet, not upscale either.

I must say the hotel itself is gorgeous and lovely to walk around.

1  Thank MichTrvller