“Good food, good service, decent value.”
Review of Shoneys 2509

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shoneys 2509
Ranked #547 of 810 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Reviewed November 26, 2012

Great service and good, hot, fresh food,even late. Came on a Wednesday and had delicious fried fish with cornmeal breading, fried chicken, mashed potatoes, salad bar, green beans delicious. Much better than our Sizzler experience the night before.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

My family and I make a point to do Shoney's Breakfast whenever we vacation in Orlando. Great southern comfort food (biscuits and gravy to die for) as well as the standard American fare.
Great variety and quality. And value to boot.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

My family and I enjoyed the breakfast very much. The bar was kept clean and also food was changed out promptly. I hope they will continue to keep up the good work!

Reviewed May 11, 2012

Had breakfast here twice, staff lovely and friendly, food lovely but not as big a choice as other local restaurants offering breakfast.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I love shoneys! I'm from Kalamazoo and go down south every winter and I always make sure that we stop at the shoneys in valdosta Georgia for their breakfast bar! Love the food any time of the day!