“This place was horrible. I tried to tell...”

Oriental Seafood Buffet
Ranked #581 of 802 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Seafood
“This place was horrible. I tried to tell...”
Reviewed May 24, 2010

This place was horrible. I tried to tell my Husband the reviews,but he wasn't listening. The ice cream was the only thing worth eating. I'm sure you can get that off the menu. Don't eat here.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This was the worst dining experience I...”
Reviewed February 21, 2010

This was the worst dining experience I have ever had...food was cold, it tasted bad, they were extremely slow refilling food. Three people in my party of 12 had to use the bathroom before we left. I will say our waitress was nice. It was horrible, not worth the $11.99 a person, I wouldn't eat there again if it were free!
Even my children got loose bowels !

1 Thank laylay34758
Kissimmee
“Is getting worse from bad”
Reviewed July 24, 2009

It's is not the buffet it used to be. Employees have been replaced by Mexicans in the kitchen and although I don't know if this is the reason the truth is the quality is going down the tubes. Not long ago you had oysters in plentiful amounts and the last time I went not a single oyster was put in the trays in the time I spent there. It;s time to look for another seafood buffet.

NYC
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst buffet I've ever had”
Reviewed June 15, 2009

First of all this is not a seafood buffet. This is a Chinese food buffet. They have minimal seafood compared to others. They have little Japanese sushi and all of them are not fresh. Most food are fried and refried again and again. Just not worth the price $11.99 or $10.99 dinner buffet each person with $1 off coupon found in most brochure. You can find much better Chinese or Japense buffet in the $10-$13 price range.

1 Thank ncben