“Couldn't even eat there”
Review of Western Sizzlin Steakhouse - CLOSED

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Reviewed July 15, 2013

We walked right away after we saw the buffet. They seem to have cooked the food two weeks ago. They desperately wanted us to stay, which means they don't have enough customers, which I understand by the quality I have seen.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

The food just sucks, will never eat another buffet like this again, so called crab legs, small, cold and over cooked, steak over cooked sitting in steamer tray not freshly prepared.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

from the server to the meal and the cost..every thing was absolutely wonderful... would absolutely go back... well worth the visit..

Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is a place for me you go every now and then as it was a little more expensive than your average but it is a steakhouse. Food was very good and the steak i had was perfect. Would use again.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My family and I seen the sign from across the road and decided to go check it out. We looked in the window and there was only one family in the place so we thought more for us at the buffet. We were ask to prepay for the buffet and we went to fill our plates. I am known to be a garbage gut and will eat about anything, but this food put me to the test it was bland and overcook and not worth the money I paid for it. It was food but not good food and I am hard press to recall a meal at a restauant that was that bad. Lesson learned If it empty you are not early or late it is just bad, so do not enter

1  Thank Damreidt