“AMAZING TIME”

Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Calhoun, Georgia
“AMAZING TIME”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

from the server to the meal and the cost..every thing was absolutely wonderful... would absolutely go back... well worth the visit..

Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Good food, good steak, little pricey but worth it”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

This is a place for me you go every now and then as it was a little more expensive than your average but it is a steakhouse. Food was very good and the steak i had was perfect. Would use again.

Visited May 2013
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
“If it Empty do not Enter”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My family and I seen the sign from across the road and decided to go check it out. We looked in the window and there was only one family in the place so we thought more for us at the buffet. We were ask to prepay for the buffet and we went to fill our plates. I am known to be a garbage gut and will eat about anything, but this food put me to the test it was bland and overcook and not worth the money I paid for it. It was food but not good food and I am hard press to recall a meal at a restauant that was that bad. Lesson learned If it empty you are not early or late it is just bad, so do not enter

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Damreidt
“Best value we had on vacation. Foods good too!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The food was good and we fed a family of 5 (two kids were charged adult prices) and it was by far the best value we had food wise while on vacation. Something for everyone on the food bar. Its the first place that I've ever been that had a cotton candy machine at the desert bar.... not my favorite desert buy my youngest child was super impressed! haha!

Visited April 2013
“Rotten”
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

This has to be the worst experience of buffet food I have ever come across. We decided to try here as almost every other establishment nearby was full to capacity, the emptiness of this place should have set alarm bells ringing as we entered. The food was cheap and nasty even for buffet food, the toilets were horrendous and the service not much better. Avoid at all costs!

Visited March 2013