“You might want to skip this Taco Bell because of the lengthy wait and “tourist” prices.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Taco Bell

Taco Bell
Ranked #114 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
College Point, New York
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

For the record, my wife and I visit our local Taco Bell in Queens, New York at least once per week. We have been dining here for a number of years and consider Taco Bell to be our favorite fast-food joint. So, it is safe to say we love their food immensely. That is the prevailing reason why my wife decided to forego the Chinese food the kids and I decided to bring back to the resort and instead enjoy her favorite Taco Bell menu item, the Beefy 5-Layer Burrito.

The kids and I went to pick up the Chinese food and then stopped by this Taco Bell in Kissimmee to pick up two of Mom’s burritos. It should be noted that this Taco Bell was located only two minutes away from our resort. Mapquest confirmed this exceedingly short distance. That is why we thought we would be back at the resort rather quickly. Wrong!

After ordering Chinese food for the three of us and waiting while they cooked it and packaged it, we were out of the Chinese restaurant in roughly ten minutes. The kids waited in the car while I walked into this Taco Bell.

I was immediately turned off when I realized that this Taco Bell’s menu prices were substantially higher than our local Taco Bell in New York. Who would have figured that a burrito in Florida would cost more than a burrito in New York? Shame on you Taco Bell! Isn’t the cost of living significantly less in the State of Florida than it is in the State of New York? Wait a minute, I get it now. Kissimmee is a tourist location, so they can get away with charging more for the same item that, obviously, costs less to make.

Moreover, after ordering two of Mom’s burritos, just TWO, I was forced to wait a little more than 20 minutes for them to make it. Folks, this is certainly no exaggeration whatsoever. When I walked in and waited on line to order, I was the only person waiting on line. I didn’t even notice anyone else even standing around, waiting for their order. It was around 9:30 pm and I observed only one teenaged employee back there making the food. Little did I know that the four customers who ordered before me were apparently tired of standing and decided to all sit down. My order number was 205, so when they called number 201 I was kind of shocked. As time elapsed, I grew more indignant and politely inquired, at which point I was informed that my order would be ready in “just a few more minutes.”

Not only had I paid more money for something I normally pay less for, but this Taco Bell’s management clearly decided not to pay the minimum wage to one ancillary teenager. Had there been only one more employee working in the back that night, I presume my wait time would have been cut in half. Even the other customers who were waiting for their orders all angrily agreed to never return to this particular Taco Bell.

In the end, my wife said the two burritos were delicious and was completely grateful that I did this for her. Despite her gratitude, my Chinese food was no longer hot by the time we made it back to the resort. Oh well, you win some and you lose some. Here, this Taco Bell in Kissimmee is the discernable loser.

• Visited August 2012

Maryland
“Late drive in - half made pizza taco!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2012

Drive in late after leaving parks was open. I ordered pizza and they must have forgotten to finish making the tacos and the pizza. They put half of te ingredients in and left out the rest!. I was too tired to go back!

Visited August 2012
colchester uk
“Good for a snack”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2012

Service was a bit slow but the burrito and wrap that we ordered were very tasty and cheap at around $4.

• Visited May 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
“Pleasantly surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2012

We were looking for some quick food but not to fast food, if thats possible,, having been travelling to the US for 20 years or so i could not believe i had never been to Taco Bell.
We ordered take away of Enchiladas Burritos nachos and quessidillas and it was delicious... Portion size was adequate and taste was definitely there... Pleasantly surprised.... I would certainly go back!

Visited April 2012
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
“It was clean”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2012

Well it is a taco bell. However, it was nice and clean.

Visited March 2012