“Cheap but limited menu”

Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Torfaen UK
“Cheap but limited menu”
Reviewed May 4, 2010

Good food but the menu is a bit limited. Don't expect anything other than reasonably priced plain food.

Toronto, Canada
“It was ok”
Reviewed April 19, 2010

This restaurant was good, not great. The menu's were covered in grease. I ordered the "Health Nut" salmon. It was pretty good. My family members ordered the steak and really liked it. I didn't like the peanuts on the floor, it made it feel dirty. Waitress was ok, gave me a funny look when I ordered off the "health nut" section.

Leicester, UK
“A truly great experience”
Reviewed April 5, 2010

We have just returned from Orlando and I felt I had to share our experience at a place called Logans Roadhouse. On walking into the reception area I was a little worried about the mess , having forgotten about the peanut tradition of throwing the shells on the floor after peeling.
If you like steaks cooked just the way you like them, then this place is for you. Dont leave it too late in you holiday to find it like we did, because you will want to eat there often. We all had steak of one kind or another, starting with the basic, right up to the 16 ounce rib (which I thouroughly enjoyed) and the bill at the end did not cause any heart palpitations.
They had a special on Bud so I even satisfied my ever present thirst.
If you are in Orlando, do yourselves a favour and search out one of the many Logans and enjoy

Maidenhead
“Great atmosphere for families”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

Visited this early evening with a party of 8 including 2 boys and got a seat in 15 minutes. Service was excellent and food was good value. Kids enjoyed the fact that you could throw peanut shells on the floor. When we left the placing was filling up but worth the wait!

cyprus
“great food, great atmosphere value for money.”
Reviewed March 19, 2010

What a find,! When you walk in to the crunch on the floor you wonder what on earth it is!It was only when we sat with our beers we realised it was the nut shells. Eat and join in... you feel like a naughty child throwing them on the floor. It was a really busy night and my heart went out for the cleaner !!! They have a couple of special offer menus.. good value ! Also the regular menu not expensive. didnt make it to dessert on either of the occaisions we went. You can choose your sides to go with your main course and it was nice to see some veg and salad !
I would go there again, definately.

1 Thank stickyvikki