“Amazing rolls!”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #25 of 805 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Best rolls ever! And the service was great! I'll defintiely be back with the family. The kids menu looked good. Something for everyone ... Including a great bar scene!

1  Thank Goadam123
There are newer reviews for Logan's Roadhouse

Reviewed November 20, 2013

I have been to this particular location 3 times. Trip one, they had not one of the first 5 meals I ordered off their menu. Trip two, they did not have the first 3 meals I ordered. Trip three, I ordered a BBQ platter that had chicken, pork ribs, and pulled pork. After a 40 min wait, I was met with 3 ribs burnt to crisp and covered in so much sauce I almost could not taste the charcoal it was covering, the pulled pork had no flavor at all. The chicken was actually kind of good but since the rest of the plate was garbage I could not enjoy the one thing that was done well. The overall service all three visits was subpar on every level. We will not return to this location until I have been told that the entire kitchen staff, wait staff, and management have been removed and replaced.

1  Thank Tony L
Reviewed November 20, 2013

good food good service, but dont go for the cheap menu i did for sirloin, was the worst steak i ever had, but dont let that put you off, just go for the normal menu.

1  Thank terry s
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Great food, nice atmosphere. My partner couldn't keep his hands off the bread we got at the beginning of the meal! It was a good start to a great meal. All the food was delicious. Can recommend the sirloin steak, burgers ad mac and cheese. Be warned- the air conditioning works well! So take a sweater/jumper/cardigan!

1  Thank Lewnie-trips
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Lovely meat especially the baby ribs and I loved the sweet potato fries. Also has a lot of different beers (unfortunately I was the driver). I can recommend the house salad as a side. Small desserts are presented in a small ....which you may take home with you. Find out for yourselves!

1  Thank rolfv