“More Than We Expected!”

Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Rides
Ranked #2 of 43 Tours in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Private up to 6 Passengers - there are no strangers and no large boats on your airboat ride. The boat is yours and the Captain will stop the boat anytime you wish for photographs, etc. Three incredible airboat ride choices: 1 hour "Wild Florida" and 90 minute and 2 hour "Florida Cracker" tours. Advance Reservations only.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We took our first ever airboat ride with Spirit of the Swamp Airboat Tours March 9th 2013. Our captain was "Andy" and he was great. He definately helped us feel at ease with his skills behind the controls and knowledge around the "Gators" we came across. Andy took the time to familiarize us with the many different birds, reptiles, and plants we encountered. We will definately get the word out to anyone who inquires about taking an airboat ride through the headwaters of the everglades..."Spirit of The Swamp" is the way to go!! Many Thanks for a Great Time. Deanna & Perry (Minnesota residents)

3  Thank Deanna S
Write a ReviewReviews (1,755)

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Captain Andy did a great job for us today on our air boat tour of Lake Toho. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain the eco system and history, plus knew where to find gators even on a cool day. I would recommend them and would bring more people for another ride.

2  Thank BellaB33896
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This was a great trip. Capt. Harold informed us the boat we were on was brand new. There was just the three of us on the boat. This was my first air boat ride, so I was not sure what to expect. The ride was very smooth and I never felt scared. Capt. Harold was very conscious to show us as many animals as possible. I asked about Bald Eagles at the start of the trip. Since these are animals in the wild, there is no way to guarantee the animals will be co-operating. Fortunately, we were not disappointed, we saw a number of gators, lots of birds, snakes and even an eagle This was a very memorable trip and I highly recommend it.

2  Thank Arthur V
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Skip the lines of theme parks for a day and take this great trip. My husband, ten year old son and I met Capt Harold for a 90 minute fun filled, yet educational fan boat tour. We appreciated the smaller boat & voice activated headsets. He was more than happy to take time to accurately answer any questions we asked. The wildlife viewing was wonderful. This tour is a must to add on to your vacation.

4  Thank Adventurous_KB
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Booked a 90 minute tour on Feb. 23 and had a great time. One of the things that I appealed to me was the small groups. With the microphone headsets, we were able to converse with Captain Bob. Saw lots of alligators of varying sizes up close, neat vegetation and lots of birds. My family considers this one of the highlights of our trip.

3  Thank writeTrev