Review Highlights

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
good view

Reviewed May 24, 2017
Kimski S

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 24, 2018

I took me and my kids up, first time for all of us..it only cost $15.. If you have never ridden in a copter, it isnt like an airplane..this was awesome.. now we got the cheapo flight,, but i dont know if they got it mixed up,, but we sure got a long ride,, maybe because it was slow and we were the only one's there.. it was awesome.

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Got curious after seeing the $20 for a ride ad. $20 would get you up and back down...all of one minute ride. For $130, we got a 20 min ride to see the Disney parks and Orlando cityscape. It was worth it.

4  Thank Kimski S
Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

We were a big group and we all enjoyed it. From the youngest to the oldest. Def recommended and will do it again. Friendly staff also

Reviewed August 21, 2016

This is my type of thing, even managed to get the wife up for a ride & she's petrified of flying!
Well worth a visit & will be going for another trip in 2017.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This is i think my first experience with helicopters.I really liked it.
The distance looks rather short while the pictures are some how expensive.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Throughly enjoyed my first trip on a helicopter! Like many people, we did this on a whim, for me I thought I might be a little more frightened, because I am afraid of heights, this was not the case at all. Extremely smooth take off and landing, the flight itself lasted between 12 and 15 minutes, and it was great to fly over most parks and other attractions. The size of the parks are incredible and to see from above is amazing!
All the staff at Sunshine Helicopter were very professional and helpful. We watched a short video, prior to boarding to go over safety, have your pictures taken and then board the helicopter.

Enjoy the flight, take lots of pictures, but don't forget to just sit back and relax and enjoy yourself!

5  Thank AimIN4oneMil
Reviewed December 30, 2013

We stopped on a whim for some fun and a helicopter ride. They were fantastic and amazing people as well as great tour guides. Friendly and family oriented people who were very accommodating to our large group. Highly recommended for a good time!

3  Thank Isolfr
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My son wanted a helicopter ride for his birthday present and after much research I found the Sunshine Helicopter had the best route for the money. We took the Adventure ride I believe and it was great...the people were very friendly and our pilot was a great tour guide. We ended up buying the picture cd because it was a good price for all the pics ($25.00) and when we wer leaving they herd it was his birthday and gave us a toy helicopter that was a exact replica of the Helicopter we rode in ...he love it and I had a good time too ..I recommend it to anyone.

3  Thank fldavefan
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

First off I started to fly with another company down the road but they would not honor their own published fair without the helicopter running. Wanted to take my 3 and 5 year old sons. Walk in to Sunshine and was welcomed in. They were more that happy to take us up on their lowest price without their copter already running. These guys took great pictures we were able to document the fight with video inside and out with a split screen. My boys will watch this again and again. My boys felt so comfortable they wanted to give our pilot a hug as we left. As a small craft flyer these folks you can trust your family with to take great care and safety. I would fly with Sunshine again and again. Look for the yellow chopper, tell them hi for us.

6  Thank Theinsuranceagent
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great experience overall! Would try it all over again when in town. For all readers, this is the spot for the right service and value.

1  Thank Cantero24