“Rude and Unprofessional!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Called in an order for curbside pickup. No one came out so I went in. Server Crystal rudely told me they don't have any plastic forks and sarcastically sang out "So have a fabulous day!!" Then host shorted me $5 in change until I asked for the rest. After getting the change, 2 servers and the host felt obligated to laugh about it. This is my neighborhood Applebees, and this incident reminded me of why I drive several miles out of my way to a different, better servicing Applebees. If you want crappy service, this is the place to go!! But if you prefer to be treated like a human, it's worth going elsewhere.

1  Thank Jodi S

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Great place to stop on your way home from the parks, food really very good, huge choice always happy hour! And priceless are very reasonable.
It's not high class dinning but if you want a good burger or pasta it's your place.

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Many reviews about the loud music. Yes, there are times that is extremely loud and disorganized which I recommend to eat in the afternoon instead than at night.

I'm one of those that get annoying at times with the loud music and the thugness but this is my closest restaurant and the cheap beer is great to have an ok time. The food has always been consisted and taste pretty good.

Bottom line: If you like loud music. Come when the dJ is there. If you like it quiet then do the opposite.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Food is average, 2 for 1 drinks are great, specially if your with a group. Love the music at nights, very lively.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We had an excellent waiter and the food was great! We enjoyed the sizzling chicken and cheese dish. I also enjoyed the strawberry and blueberry lemonade mixed.