“Awesome”
Review of Red Brick Pizza - CLOSED

Red Brick Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 25, 2013

This is now called tuscan pizza. The pizzas are excellent and would recommend you visit if you like nice pizzas

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I've eaten at this Red Brick pizza four times. Each time the food has been consistently good. The atmosphere is pretty cool, with several big screen tv's for the people sitting in the open dining area. If you grab a booth, you get a small flat screen to your self. Back to the food: your choice of topping s is different that what you'll find at Pizza Hut or Papa John's, but, the gourmet pizzas we tried were very good - good texture and good flavor. I'll go back again next time I'm in that area.

Good service, good food - can't ask for more...

Reviewed July 9, 2012

I really liked the food here. In our group we had a variety of items (pizza, salad, and calzone I think) and we liked them all. We thought the pricing reasonable. Overall we enjoyed our visit. Only down side was that it was located at the outlet mall but the bathroom had only 1 stall. There was a line almost the whole time we were there.

Reviewed November 18, 2011

Pizza is good. I especially like the individual pizzas. SOme locations have tvs inthe booths.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Each year when I visit the area, I will visit this place. Red Brick Pizza does it up right with a thin crust and the wood fired grill. Little televisions at the tables gives you the choice to either watch tv or not and if you do, choose which channel you want to watch instead of a big tv for the whole store.
Has Coke products which is a plus!
Recommend if you are at the Loop shopping center in Kissimmee to eat lunch here.
Locations are limited to a few states, so hopefully they will expand.