“Very nice Staff and great food!!”

Pizzeria Uno Chicago Bar & Grill
Ranked #56 of 858 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2014

My girlfriend and I came here for dinner we were looking forward to it because we heard their pizza was very good. We did get their Chicago style pizza and a chicken dish and they were both delicious. But I was more impressed with the staff. There was an older veteran who walked in right before us and they treated him soo well as well as us. The offered him and arm to lean on to help him to his table. And he had a hard time getting back to his car after dinner and 2 of the staff members helped him all the way to his car without ever being asked to help at all. It is very nice to see people helping others even when there is nothing in the end for them!!!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

My husband and I went here because it was within walking distance from the resort we were staying at and we had a pleasant visit. The food was pretty good and reasonably priced. Our server Johanna was very pleasant and helpful. The atmosphere was nice. Overall it was a nice dinner.

Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

I went to Chilis at first and they had a 45 minute wait! We decided to check Uno's wait time- and they had a "immediate sitting" sign and we got sat right away! The food was great, our server was such a great guy. I forget his name but he was old but very nice and came to check on us often. The desert was delicious as well. They also have little computers at each table to order / refill / play games as well. Very GLAD we went to Uno's and will go back to Uno's over and over instead of Chilis.

1  Thank Cambrrs
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Great pizza . Hands down. I've eaten pizza from New York to chitown. Even the original UNOs and this place is great. Should be much higher on this list of restaurants that I frequent and don't think deserve the praise.

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Saw a sign on our way from Fun Spot and decided to visit Uno. It was my first time visiting this location. Needless to say, the title says it all. The service was friendly and so was the manager. Nothing went wrong, but we didn't see our waitress for most of our visit and they didn't have a lunch menu. You'll end up spending at least $12 a person if you don't get from he 2for12 menu. Foor was good but i felt obligated to pick from the 2for12. Menu is extensive and most items are 10 and up. Would like yo see a shorter menu, more attention from waitress. There are better places to visit and I don't recommend this location.

UnoChicagoGrill, Public Relations Manager at Pizzeria Uno Chicago Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Travelrican86, thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear that your waitress was not attentive to you during your visit. Let us help! Send us an email at Social@Unos.com with this information, including the location, so that we can address the issues you had encountered. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and hope that we can make things right!