“Quite a surprise !!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Alexandria, LA
“Quite a surprise !!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This restaurant was the surprise of our vacation. We had seen it before when we were in the area, but had never stopped in. This time we decided to try something different after having just flown into town. The food was very good, the beer was cold, and the service was great. The prices were no better or worse than other restaurants in the area. A few days later we decided to eat here again for lunch and again the food was excellent. The whole family enjoyed what they ordered and again the service was fine. I wish we had an Uno's in our town now. I look forward to visiting again next time we are in Kissimmee.

“UNO no bueno”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

I had never been to an UNO before and was anxious to try it out. The atmosphere was nice, but the service wasn't the best. The food was good, but way overpriced. I was full for the rest of the afternoon, but I don't think I'll do it again. I prefer cheaper pizza. This place was just too overpriced for what you get.

San Ramon, California
“Speechless.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013 via mobile

I'm not sure how to describe this. I'm sitting here ordered two soups they arrived after about 15 mins no problem. Both the soups are cold. Asked server to get them reheated. Done.
I can see why the restaurant is empty. Forgot to bring the main entree. Offered 5% discount :-).

No comment.

Aylesbury, United Kingdom
“Ideal for families”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

What can you say, it's a pizza and grill place. The steak and shrimp combo is excellent and so was the the bacon topped cheese burger which my son had. The burger was so big my son managed it bar one mouthful. He didn't have room for the fries. The steaks came with fries and a salad. Salad is way too big but better that than not enough. Kids menu is more than enough for a child. My six year old managed half of it and the rest came home with us in a box. Handy little machine at the table for ordering extras at the table when no server about and can play games on it for 99c. Games are a bit Nintendo game boy style but it keeps the kids amused. Could've ideally had two as it can cause arguments when they are fighting over it. Cant believe they don't have such things in the UK yet. Overall a great place to eat. Would recommend for a family meal at a reasonable price.

Camden, North Carolina
“You have to get the Pizza!!!!!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

The food is so awesome!! Takes some time to get your food but well worth the wait once it comes to the table!!! Please do not leave without trying the deep dish pizza!! Also they have a new grilled cheese appetizer that is incredible if you are a cheese lover. The Restuarant was very clean. The staff was great and when the evening manager came in she came to our table immediately to ensure that our experience was great!! I love that you can pay for your food at your table and split the ticket from the table!! Love this place!!!!