“Thank you Rachal!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

I was having a lousy day. My brand new car was in the shop and I was stuck at work last night for a while since it would not start. The food made up for most of my day. The breakfast here is outstanding and the service is impeccable. Rachal really put it over the top when she saw I was not in a great mood. She came back with a great smile and a big heart and her actions put my day back on track. Just ask my better half, that is a vet difficult thing to do. Thank you so much Rachal. You made my day so much better!!

There are newer reviews for Mimi's Cafe

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I fell in love with this place! Their fruit and walnut salad is incredible! The service is world class and if you're a first time visitor you get two complimentary muffins, and they are to die for! Their New England Clam Chowder is great as well!

Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

I love the varied breakfast, brunch, and lunch menu options at reasonable prices all freshly made in a cozy atmosphere. The Apple Cinnamon Muffin was fresh and moist. Great Sunday family crowd. Plenty of parking and good service made this an excellent choice for us.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Visited this establishment on a weeknight when they weren't really busy, but service was still very slow. The tomato basil bisque soup was outstanding though. I'll probably pick up pints to go in the future and just have it at home. Everything was good, but nothing to write home about. The people seated behind us were British and just raved about the place, joking they had eaten there three times that week already, so maybe it was an off night. Lots of selections.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Came here for a late breakfast. The atmosphere was cozy & unique. The service was outstanding as well as the food. I would definitely go back.