“The best Latin meal in the Kissimmee/Orlando area”
Review of Maracas Restaurant

Maracas Restaurant
Ranked #133 of 804 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Latin
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Great place to have the best Latin meal in the Kissimmee and Orlando area. Taste and portions that are the best around. Tropical juices, empanadas, rices, beans and desserts, you name it and they have it. If you are short in money as for "Plato del dia" and for around 5 bucks you are set. Great service. I will be back

1  Thank lreyes
There are newer reviews for Maracas Restaurant

Reviewed June 26, 2013

We have been to this cozy restaurant 3 times and each time was better than the last. The food is incredible and very reasonably priced. My only complaint is that it's too small.

2  Thank Tony J
Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I went for the first time to eat there. 30 minutes after we left the restaurant my wife began to feel so sick that she ended at the ER for food poisoning. I will never go back to this restaurant or I will recommended base on what happened to her. Also speaking about the service the lady was very friendly however she didn't brought our food as we requested. She mixed all our orders.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

I eat at Maracas at least 1-3 times a month. My family and I either dine in or take out. I think you get more food with take out.....lol. The atmosphere is beautifully decorated, very nice ladies and men work there, very attentive to what your needs are! The prices are good for what they give you! Spending $6.50 gets you a full to go container of pernil, rice/beans, platanos, Mac salad, mojito dressing.... You can't beat it!!!!! The newer girls who just start to work there are a little scared to pile the food in the container so you have to tell them politely....."mas por favor."

1  Thank Bec22joel
Reviewed November 8, 2012

They offer large portions of food for a decent price. Ive tried several different meals there and everything ive tried, ive been pleased with. Its tucked away in a small plaza but once you know its there, you wont forget it.