“More than you can eat”

Great China Super Buffet
Ranked #577 of 806 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We saw a coupon in one of the discount magazines and thought we'd try someplace new. It won't be our last visit. We were greeted right away and seated in a quiet area. The staff was attentive but didn't "hover". I have to recommend the iced tea (unsweetened), it was the best I've had in a long time.

The buffet was well stocked and a good value for the price $10.99 and where else can you find "ALL YOU CAN EAT CRAB LEGS" for only $3.99 more. There was a $2.00 coupon in the discount book so our entire meal was less than $30.00 including tax.

If you leave here hungry, it's your own fault.

1  Thank Tish A
There are newer reviews for Great China Super Buffet

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We stopped for lunch and were pleasantly surprised with the tremendous amount of selections on the buffet. The food was all good and the restaurant staff were courteous, efficient and friendly. We will return!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

I took my family of 4, my husband, 3 year old, 5 year old and myself. Our bill was over $40! The buffet ha maybe 25 things,75% of which were refrigerator cold. The others were so old and dried out that u couldn't even cut them! It server was sitting at a table with a much older man telling him how she send all her money back to China, and when I told her the food was cold, she went to the buffet and got something I didn't even have and put it in the microwave and brought it to me. Service was awful, food was AWFUL, and living in Kissimmee I will NEVER go back! How is this place still open?

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I come from Canada to visit my friends in kissimmee.My friends invited me to this buffet to have lunch.I feel a little bit disappointed from outside building,but inside is another world .I had a very woderful meal --and the price surprised me $6.75 per person for all you can eat tempura shrimp sushi ,california roll ,crab roll,salmon roll,teriyaki chicken,baked white fish, crawfish,octopus,shrimp fried rice,pepper steak....I almost ate up to my throat. I wish there is another buffet like this in my country .

Reviewed November 10, 2012

A few of the dishes weren't very warm, and the wait staff only checked on us once, but most of the dishes were delicious.