“Excellent and Authentic Chinese Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Taste of China

Taste of China
Ranked #558 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Goodyear, Arizona
“Excellent and Authentic Chinese Cuisine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

This restaurant is a small gem, hiding in a strip mall area. The food selections are varied and all were excellent. The wait staff is very polite, attentive, and a pleasure to talk with. If you crave the real thing when it comes to Chinese food, give this one a try!

Sint Maarten, St. Maarten-St. Martin
“Great food! Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

We stayed at a nearby hotel and had dinner here a few times (take out, as we travelled with a 2.5 year old...not much dining out here haha).
The food was just awesome, up to the fortune cookie, it was just great! Highly recommend the shrimp and broccoli, or just go ahead and order anything, it was all good!
THe service was great too, very friendly and quick. We'd order the food, then go into the supermarket for some shopping and when we came out, the food was ready to go!
Will be back here when we get back to Orlando!

London, United Kingdom
“A lovely lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

As I am about to write the review for this I have noticed there were some less than positive reviews. I don't actually agree with these as we had a very good dining experience there. You can judge for yourself whether to give this restaurant a try.

The restaurant was spacious with a nice decor and a friendly atmosphere. The tables were large and there were plenty of room for everyone.

The four of us had a very enjoyable lunch here. The restaurant was very quiet at the time (we ate about 4:30 pm) and our server was a very lovely lady with a friendly smile. We chose rice and noodles with two meat dishes. We wanted prawn crackers to start with and because there were four of us she brought out an enormous plate of multi-coloured prawn crackers (we never manage to eat it all). The portion size was very generous, the food was authentic (I should know as I am Chinese) and tasty. We had a very good lunch and it was really good value for money. At the end of the meal our friendly server brought us fortune cookies and also insisted on sharing the chocolates that was given to her by her friend that day. The cost of the meal was $48 including tax but not tips which was very good value for money.

There was a large map on the wall near the till, where customers have wrote messages on a card and pinned on the location where they came from. There were many nice comments and feedback.

We would certainly go back and eat there, if/when we go back to Orlando. I would suggest you go and try this restaurant out for yourself. We were not disappointed in any way.

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yuk”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 12, 2013

We got this delivered to our town house ... It was tasteless and watery curry wouldn't go bk there ever waste of money should have just made toast

1 Thank Lisa_thegers
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Good Chinese”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I was shocked when I read the reviews for this restaurant, as I've always found it to be excellent, but I have only ever had takeaway, I've been using this place while on holiday, for the pat 5 years, and never had a bad meal.

My favourite items are there crab ragoons, which are superb, I feel the main courses are very big, and one will feed two people no problem.

Prices are standard also.....,.

• Visited July 2013