“Real burgers and apple pie”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #146 of 821 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Johnny Rockets is a nostalgic recreation of a 50s diner. I've never been to a real one, but from what I've seen in films, they've done a pretty good job.
We had burgers followed by shakes and apple pie. We were even treated to an impromptu dance by the waitresses!
My only issue was that it was messy to eat. It was finger food, so I had to go to the restroom to clean up afterwards (I did see one customer using cutlery, but I don't know where he got them from). The food tasted good though, so I would definitely go again.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We always manage a burger at Johnny Rockets when visitng Orlando and lunchtime at The Loop thought we would give it a go.

Not so much excitement this time. Music was totally inaudible. Staff looked although they were at a funeral. She ordered a burger. I ordered the chicken salad...........big mistake. Go to a hamburger joint, you should order a hamburger. Probably the last time they served a salad was when Johnny Rocket was alive. Lettuce was certainly 1960s vintage. Chips were not as exciting as I remember them.

Altogether a so so experience and at $26 for two maybe time to try somewhere else!!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

At the loop, next to theatre. The staff always looks angry and unhappy. The food is average, not much better than Wendy's but more expensive. We tried the grilled cheese last time, it was not too good. Before that we had hot dogs, also subpar. The manager came by and asked us how are food was, I answered "not good", and he just walked away without saying a word. They advertise a "movie ticket deal" which is no deal at all, you have to purchaser two three course meals to save $2 on a ticket. Ridiculous. We only visit this place if we are starving and in a rush before a movie. Otherwise, skip it.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We popped into Johnny Rockets for a quick snack, Quick it was, Snack it was not. Absolutely fabulous and a huge serving, so good we felt the need for a Milkshake to wash it down. Again an enormous serving.
We staggered out but vowed to return.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our first trip to Johnny Rockets was in Hollywood. When they came to the Loop, I was so excited! It's a great trip down memory lane.

The food is good. The chili cheese fries and shake are amazing!

When it's closing time, the servers go to the front of the restuarant and do a dance to a song that I can't remember the name of, but it is so fun for kids, and those of us who are older!

Great place for fun, quick bite!