“Fun trip going back in time!”
Review of Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets
Ranked #122 of 802 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Fun trip going back in time!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Our first trip to Johnny Rockets was in Hollywood. When they came to the Loop, I was so excited! It's a great trip down memory lane.

The food is good. The chili cheese fries and shake are amazing!

When it's closing time, the servers go to the front of the restuarant and do a dance to a song that I can't remember the name of, but it is so fun for kids, and those of us who are older!

Great place for fun, quick bite!

• Visited August 2012

Brandon, FL
“Cute little place”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

While having a mini vacation over in Kissimmee, we saw this place and decided to try it out. For some reason, the name sounded very familiar to me. We walked in and it was a cute little place with vintage looking posters and "bar" area. It had the look of a 50s diner. They were playing oldies music, not quite the 50s though..Which would have made it even better. The food was pretty good. A little too heavy on the condiments they put directly onto the burger, caused the whole thing to slide around while trying to take a bite. The people were friendly. I dont believe any of us in my party had any complaints about the food. (There were 7 of us.) I think the only thing we didnt like was how they had mini hot dogs on the kid's menu, but not any type of hot dog on the regular menu so when my sister (17) tried to order it, they said no because it was for only kids 12 and under..Luckily, my 12 year old sister was planning on ordering off the adult menu and she just switched with her. My hubster ordered a milkshake and it was brought out to him in the glass and the silver cup that they made it in. I guess all that they made wouldnt fit into the cup. We also ordered the loaded cheese fries and they were gone within minutes because they were so good. I would go again if we are out in that same area again. I would like to try their other items!

• Visited June 2012