“Great Food at Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #61 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Celebration
Bayside, NY
“Great Food at Reasonable Prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2013

We liked the food and service here. The adults had seafood and our "non-seafood eating" child had steak. Service was quick. The restaurant was a bit noisy, but I think it's just their atmosphere. We would go back.

Visited August 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Massachusetts
“DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

We waited an hour to get a table. Then we waited another hour to get situated with ordering and getting the food. One waitress (not ours) was rude to us after we had been seated because two of us went outside for a cigarette and we were told we could pay for the drinks from our table. When we explained this, the woman got nasty and told us that we could not do this, and she was "gonna watch the table." Unbelievable. No one was dodging the bill - we were trying to get FOOD! Everything we ordered was overpriced (over $30 a meal) and the meat in the lobster was TINY!! The crab legs had some meat on them, but the potatoes were hard and undercooked. The corn was only a half of an ear! (Jeez, could ya spare it??) We got more waiting time and waitress attitude than food. We complained to the manager. The food was sub par, we waited two hours for overpriced tiny lobster, and got treated like potential thieves. How nice! I will never (and I mean NEVER) eat there again.

Visited June 2013
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
“Laid back, relaxed, excellent crabs and superb service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

Do a call ahead - its a small place and they get busy... but now I know why!
We had some of the best crabs ever here. Our first visit and the waitress was excellent. She suggested a classic for two - which we did. SUPERB CRAB!
The drink I ordered (Cherry Lime aid with a twist) was really too sour. She tried to fix it, but it was still bad. Then she and I hit an idea - dump out 1/2 and use Sprite - she did just that and it was PERFECT. After a long hot day at Epcot, come here - eat crab - get a good drink and relax!
They truly give a new meaning to the phrase "Eat at Joe's". It was well worth the trip and we will be back.

• Visited August 2013
Waynesville, North Carolina
“Packaged and pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2013

This is a chain so you can't come in here expecting "fresh" or "local" it's nationally packaged - the problem I had; it seemed obvious that the wait staff was coached to push the most expensive items on the menu to inflate the bill. I'm taking the time to write this because what made this a place I won't go back to was our waitress talking the underage member of our group into a "virgin Pina Colata" instead of the Sprite he originally asked for. The specialty drink without alcohol is $10. That wasn't mentioned. None of the "drinks" have prices attached and when asked our waitress didn't know how much they were.. But everything comes in a souvenir glass. Beware.

• Visited August 2013
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Food and service was great not to forget the prices was awesome for the amount of food you get. My wife and I had the fisherman platter and my boys enjoyed the steam pots. We had a great time I will and I recommend if you in the Orlando area stop in and eat at Joe`s Crab Shack you will not regret it.

Visited August 2013