“Best Lobster Since Moving from Massachusetts”

Boston Lobster Feast
Ranked #138 of 821 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Boston Lobster Feast is the Best Seafood Buffet with all the Maine Lbsters you can eat for a great price. We even signed up for their eamail site and got a $5.00 of per each meal coupon . It was my Birthday and the Food was Great. I ate 3 Lobsters, Fried Squid,Steamers, Fried Shrimp and baked fish. The Lobsters were steamed to perfection and easily eaten and deliscious. We Highly recommend this restuarant. It may cost you $32 to $38 per person but fo r All the Lobsters you can it its a great place to go.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

We ate here last night and were very unimpressed after waiting a year to go for my birthday dinner.
The lobster were tough, the first one I had was cold and rubbery. The salad dishes look "tired" the cole slaw, gray-ish, Nothing was hot or even warm enough. We had prime rib that was cold. The best food was the "off the menu" lime grilled shrimp and lobster bisque (tomato based) that
were at least hot.The service was great, our waitress very attentive, but the over all visual was of a dark dingy dining room. We will not return, but may try another location of this same restaurant name.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Had a awesome experience awesome food but the best was our sever Jessica !!!! Awesome to us did so well with my daughter she loved her so much! Kept taking such good care us couldn't of ask anyone better best service of our lives me and my family truly appreated her!!! Thank you again Jessica 10 stars!!!!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Have never gotten better service anywhere ty so much you will go down in history with myself and family for such great service

Reviewed November 5, 2012

If you are in Kissimmee, do yourself a favor and go to Boston Lobster Feast, all you can eat Lobster, what more do I need to say! They have excellent Lobster, Steaks, Clams, Scallops and much more and all you can eat for one price!

If you are in Orlando or Kissimmee or anywhere near by don't miss visiting Boston Lobster Feast or you have done yourself wrong!

We don't visit Orlando or Kissimmee without planning one or two trips each time we are here!