“Little rough in appearance, but food is stellar!”

Woodsby's Countryside Cafe
Ranked #25 of 818 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Great specials, stay away from frozen appetizers....they are boring. Specials are what they are good at. Just home cooked goodness!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Same as all the excellant reviews in the past. Here on vacarion --- wished we lived closer.Can't wait to tell our vacationing friends!
January 2015

1  Thank monie432
Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service all the time that I visit the place, plenty of food at great prices, old style country food. You have to try their breakfast is excellent.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Excellent food and lovely friendly staff. Every time I visit Kissimmee go here the following morning and many more times during my trip. Try Brittany's loaded hash browns, they are out of this world

1  Thank roxwatercolours
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I love a roadside greasy spoon diner as much as the next guy and was really looking forward to this one based on all the great reviews. Unfortunately I was dissappointed as I found it quite average. Food was good with average sized portions that I had no problem finishing and I only weigh 170lbs. Staff were friendly enough. I was staying in the area and researched the local spots and so I was looking forward to this one based on the reviews but found it nothing special. Sorry.

1  Thank Geoff L