“Great pizza!!”

Lemay's Pizza Subs & Calzones
Ranked #218 of 792 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: Pizza, Italian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
“Great pizza!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

The Hawaiian pizza here is very good. When we call they know who we are based on our order. I find the pizza is always cooked to perfection. We sometimes have the veal parmigiana for a change and it is always a delight.

Visited March 2013

Chagrin Falls, Ohio
“tasty italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

This family owned restaurant was recommended by several friends. It's definitely worth a trip. The sauce is the key and Lemays is very good. We had the eggplant parmigiana and the chicken cacciatore, both were very good. We'llbe going back soon.

Visited March 2013
Kempston, Beds
“Fantastic Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Largest Calzones I have ever tried to eat! All the food here was brilliant and great service too! Great value for money too.

Visited October 2012
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Update a year later”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2013 via mobile

Back in Florida again and tried Lemay's for lunch. Manicotti, Caesar salad, roll and drink for $5.99. Just like last year, the food was freshly prepared, and tasted great. My parents had the Spaghetti with meatball, salad, roll, and drink- also $5.99. We all enjoyed our food and felt it was a great value for the price. Only downside was having to wait for a table, but it was only a few minutes. The dining area is relatively small. There is also a carryout pizza area to one side if the dining area. Highly recommended. We will definitely go back.

Kissimmee, Florida
“worst pizza I ever ate”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

We ordered a pizza Dec. 26. It took 1 hour to arrive and was cold. I called the restaurant and they said they would send us another pizza and guaranteed it would arrive hot. It took another hour to arrive. It was hot but was nasty. There was grease sitting in the bottom of the box. The crust was soggy. There was little to no sauce on the pizza and it was extremely salty. The supposed hamburger resembled dog food. My husband and I each ate 1 piece and threw the rest away. I only wanted a medium pizza but had to get a large because of the $15 minimum plus a delivery fee. I don't mind the $15 minimum if the quality of the food is fit to eat, but not for something I had to throw in the trash. I will never eat there again.

• Visited December 2012