“good food, average experience”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #43 of 807 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This is your typical Cracker Barrel Restaurant. Same kitschy decorations. Same homestyle meals. Good service. I always feel like the majority of their food are just warmed up upon ordering, but that never stops me from going there and enjoying the food. Love the store and since I'm a local sometimes stop in just to buy certain items. All in all a decent chain restaurant.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

You eat what you want from the menu,as much as u like you can just keep ordering,food was very nice and the staff were sweet too..the shop aside is lovely and u can pick up some lovely things,after you feel your tummys you can relax and take in the world outside in the rocking chairs...we thought the food was of great value and service was good too even when the place was packed out.sundays are there busy days...They serve breakfast all day

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Best pancakes I've ever tasted! included were bacon and eggs for reasonable prices. Staff friendly and shop joined on was excellent for selling little souvenirs and trinkets. Loved they're Halloween and Christmas displays

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Have been coming to Florida for many years, Cracker a barrel in normally the 1st stop on the wat from the airport after the long journey from northern Scotland? Have tried other eateries, but nothing compares. So much so that a couple years ago my daughter decided, after coming here for many years, that she wanted to have her wedding meal in Cracker Barrel (she was married in Disney). Never fails, a winner every time. Food is always outstanding - have not had a poor one yet.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

First time visit after reviews from Tripadviser. The place was welcoming from the outside, and was jaded welcome as I walked in. The place was pritty empty so we had a seat very quick. Told the server this was out first visit, she cover the menu for us, drinking arrived very Quick and left to look over the menu. Placed order, did not need to ask for a drinks refull, it just arrived, food came quick and was warm to eat. Being a family place the noise was a little high at times. My only downside was being asked what I wanted for pudding when I was still eating my main dinner and at the same time given my Billing Cheque and I had not placed a pudding order, this made we feel as if I was being rushed out of the place, so I finished my dinner and left without having a pudding, made we feel uncomfortable, empty place at 8pm.