“Already missing breakfast at Cracker Barrel”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #43 of 807 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This is the second year we have been to Florida and visited this branch of Cracker Barrel. We have tried other well-known breakfast chains, but keep returning here. It represents value for money and sets you up for the day. I love the Sunrise Sampler and my other half likes the Country Boy breakfast, large meals which meant no lunch was required! You must try the Florida Orange juice, it tastes like the real thing, absolutely awesome and the best orange juice drunk throughout our two week holiday and refillable filter coffee only added to the wonderful experience. The eggs were perfect every time (like them over easy) and I loved the cheesy hash browns. Didn't particularly like the sawmill gravy, but, hey, we're British! I mixed the fried apples with the grits and loved it! Reminded me of my usual porridge at home! And the biscuits (scones to the British!), are to die for! We found the staff/servers to be enthusiastic and very pleasant. My other half made a point of speaking to the manager to let him know how great the staff were, just to reiterate that it is nice to pass on compliments where due, rather than only speaking to a manager when something goes wrong! We have a timeshare here, so will be back next year and we can't wait to have our Cracker Barrel breakfasts once again!

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I order an egg omelette that came with Colby cheese, onions,green peppers, mushrooms, and bacon. It was delish!!! It also came with grits and two biscuits. I gave that to my husband and ordered one pancake. The food was very good and so was the service. I can't wait to go again.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We visited here twice once for breakfast and the other for dinner. Breakfast was fantastic with bacon, eggs and hash brown casserole followed by thick pancakes drizzled with syrup and hot blackberry compote. Service was excellent. Dinner was not so good the following evening as we found that service was slower even though the place was half full, no management visible and no dumplings or meatloaf available at 8pm. We had the steak hot pot which was good although beans tasted like tinned variety. Good value overall on both occasions. One note is that no alcohol is served here which may be an issue for some.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Every Cracker Barrel that I have visted across the country has always served the same great quality of food no matter where you are. This one does exactly that.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Loved this place, the food was great and plentiful. The service was great and it was lovely wondering around the shop when you leave.