“Always good service and good food”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #8 of 818 Restaurants in Kissimmee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Celebration
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Same standard as all Chickfila. Great option for fast food. Good for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Remember they are closed on Sunday.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

This is my all time favorite fast food place. The drive through was amazing. You can hear the attendant at window, after you place your order, they tell you it's a pleasure to serve you. Then they place this tiny dinner mint in your bag as well. At a time when customer service is going down the drain this place is still upholding their standards and for that they will always get my business.

2  Thank gents112
Reviewed April 7, 2013

fantastic chicken, fresh fruit, cole slaw, waffle fries. friendliest staff with well thought out menu.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

We visited Orlando, Fl area again on March 2013 and I had to go this Chick Fil-a since it was a nice experience the last time. We went out of our way to get there, but oh how wrong this time. As soon as we step in, the waiter made an awful comment about us walking in. My wife question the waiter about her comment and she replay "I am just thinking aloud"..... when I went to get an ice tea refill, I was given tea w/o ice. This time the working staff seemed different, not friendly at all. I did not know about the comment the waiter made until after we left. If I would of known, I definitely would tell something to the waiter and manager on site. I doubt we are going back to this place when we visit Orlando, Fl.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Cute little rest. CLOSED on Sundays.
Great kids meals. Healthy options. New grilled
chicken in addition to coated, Best Frys ever, waffle cut.
Gluten Free friendly (without bun).
Manager gets hands on. So friendly staff.
Free drink refills, staff will even offer to clear for you or get you
refills so you don't have to get up.
Family friendly.
(Love the Ads and souvenirs)