“Great chicken sandwiches!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Celebration
Reviewed November 1, 2011

juiciest chicken sandwiches we ever ate! loved the Christian music playing in the restaurant. we were singing along!

There are newer reviews for Chick-fil-A

Reviewed August 15, 2011

As always - great chicken and service from chick-fil-a!

Reviewed February 23, 2011

The Chick-Fil-A customer service is consistently awesome. They are extremely accommodating and provide great deals every week.

Rick Hudnett

Reviewed September 30, 2010

We came here for breakfast 3 days out of our week stay recently. The food was always fresh and hot. The workers were friendly and always cleaning. They had much better service than the McDonald's down the street.

Reviewed June 4, 2010

I went out wandering after the fire works one night and found this place.. I have never been to one and decided to stop.. I got some sandwiches to go and went back to the hotel.. What a hit with my wife and kids, they kept saying I should have gotten more to eat.. Next time I will.. Great sandwiches..