Our stay at Bella Vida was the most horrible stay ever. Let's start with mold which was in one of the bedrooms on the first level of the home. In addition to the mold, the home did not have a very pleasant smell and we had to live and sleep with huge water bugs as well as roaches. Communication was also poor. We tried on numerous occasions to contact property management and/or the property owner to confirm the amenities within the home to no prevail. We also had to deal with stained and unclean linen which also contaibed human hair. We were promised compensation for the horrible conditions but have yet to be contacted or compensated. This is definitely not the home that can be recommend for the money that was paid.