“This show is now closed permanently”

Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction
More attraction details
Owner description: Arabian Nights' Royal Celebration presents a tale of intrigue, magic, and love. This Orlando dinner show invites guests of all ages to witness the magnificent wedding of the beautiful Princess Amirah and the bold Prince Raswan, and the joining of the two most powerful Bedouin kingdoms, the Saglawi and the Raula. Join us, as the magic that still exists is the magic of the great Genie and the mysterious Sorcerer takes us to the corners of the earth to deliver spectacles of wonder on horseback. See the grace of the splendid Black Stallion. Admire the mystical unicorns, last of their kind. Watch in awe as the performers for this royal wedding display daring and skill with incredible acrobatics and intricate riding. In all of its majesty, this will truly be a wedding to remember. But, perhaps, not all is as it seems.Great for kids and Groups. We offer a Full Bar selection. Ask about our VIP/Backstage Tours available for an additional price.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Please note that this show is now closed permanently- the horses have all been sold privately and some have gone to other shows. We saw the show about 3 years ago and it was quite entertaining. The food was nothing special as it was all served up on a plate (and Luke warm) rather than a help yourself buffet. It was also difficult to watch the action whilst trying to eat in the dark. A good show and a shame it has now closed but there are always other shows in this area to see.

2  Thank ELAINE B

Reviewed March 26, 2014

This attraction has closed and is sitting empty. We went a few years ago to see the show and have dinner. Okay for evening of entertainment.

1  Thank Cindylyne
Reviewed February 9, 2014

This was AWESOME!!! We went for a birthday celebration. The food and the service was great as usual. To bad the had to close.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

This dinner show was awesome!!! I live here and I would go quite often. I love horses! The food was good the help was friendly and courteous. I love the performances and I actually think they were the best around because I have been to several dinner shows in the area. I want them to come back I would like to have my family reunion dinner there.

1  Thank Angel W
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Took our family here who were visiting. The entertainment was great and the food choices were limited but, it was okay. The length of the show was great and the riders and horses were awesome. I do believe we attended on of the last performances. I do believe this attraction will be closing. Hopefully, they will reopen with another show. Looking forward to seeing them again.