“Great show and good food”

Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction
More attraction details
Owner description: Arabian Nights' Royal Celebration presents a tale of intrigue, magic, and love. This Orlando dinner show invites guests of all ages to witness the magnificent wedding of the beautiful Princess Amirah and the bold Prince Raswan, and the joining of the two most powerful Bedouin kingdoms, the Saglawi and the Raula. Join us, as the magic that still exists is the magic of the great Genie and the mysterious Sorcerer takes us to the corners of the earth to deliver spectacles of wonder on horseback. See the grace of the splendid Black Stallion. Admire the mystical unicorns, last of their kind. Watch in awe as the performers for this royal wedding display daring and skill with incredible acrobatics and intricate riding. In all of its majesty, this will truly be a wedding to remember. But, perhaps, not all is as it seems.Great for kids and Groups. We offer a Full Bar selection. Ask about our VIP/Backstage Tours available for an additional price.
Irvine, United Kingdom
55 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 130 helpful votes
“Great show and good food”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

We visited here on our trip to Orlando and had a great night. We decided on this ahead of the Medieval nights and despite not being able to compare were glad we did. On arrival we were given a free drink and snacks, which included Nachos. On entry you get to roam around the stables and see all the horses that are used in the show. I am no expert on animals, but these animals definitely did look depressed with not a lot of life about them. However, this changed later on when it came to the show. Before the show you were allowed a photo opportunity with some of the stars of the show before taken your seat. The service throughout was decent and obviously you are aware the staff member will be working for tips, but he was very attentive and earned his dough. The show was really good and the kids loved it.

Visited April 2013

Kissimmee, Florida, United States
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“nice family time”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

we went for my birthday in December, we had a great time, the food was good and the Christmas show was awesome

Visited December 2012
EileenD15, Manager at Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction, responded to this review, December 4, 2013
Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the feedback and are very happy that your family enjoyed the show.
Kissimmee, Florida, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“best dinnershow around”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

ive been to a few dinner show but this one is by far the best I have ever seen. really classy. we had a special discount for people who work in service industry, which Arabian nights offered. never known any other dinner shows that do that. truly enjoyable evening.

Florida
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“A Classic Attraction!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This place is a classic and with good reason: Good entertainment, good food and you can take any family member without the whining "I'm bored!" A bit pricey maybe, but hey, you're on vacation, aren't you?

Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“NASTY AND SMELLY!!!!”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The minute I walked into the building I knew I could not eat anything in this smelly nasty place. The building smelled like milldew and was in need of cleaning and painting. To serve food while watching horses march around pooping is not my idea of an entertaining night out. The show was a cheesy hodgepodge of things that made very little sense. I felt. so dirty when I left that I washed everything that I was wearing the minute I get back to the resort.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Andrell S
Please email me at feedback@arabian-nights.com in regards to your experience. As this is a horse show, there are unique smells in the arena, but our building, staff and food are clean and always happy to serve. I am hoping if I understand more about your expectations with the show I can give you some insight and share a different perspective about Arabian Nights