“Overall good experience”

Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction
More attraction details
Owner description: Arabian Nights' Royal Celebration presents a tale of intrigue, magic, and love. This Orlando dinner show invites guests of all ages to witness the magnificent wedding of the beautiful Princess Amirah and the bold Prince Raswan, and the joining of the two most powerful Bedouin kingdoms, the Saglawi and the Raula. Join us, as the magic that still exists is the magic of the great Genie and the mysterious Sorcerer takes us to the corners of the earth to deliver spectacles of wonder on horseback. See the grace of the splendid Black Stallion. Admire the mystical unicorns, last of their kind. Watch in awe as the performers for this royal wedding display daring and skill with incredible acrobatics and intricate riding. In all of its majesty, this will truly be a wedding to remember. But, perhaps, not all is as it seems.Great for kids and Groups. We offer a Full Bar selection. Ask about our VIP/Backstage Tours available for an additional price.
TX
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Overall good experience”
Reviewed July 25, 2008

Attended this diiner theater last night, food was good and show was entertaining, especially for those who appreciate horses and the difficulty of training them. Young children really enjow the show and have the opportunity to pet the horses after the show is over, Staff was very accomodating. We got there late and had to sit up very high, therefore did not notice any barch mulch odor. Our waitress worked so hard , walking up and down stairs to bring drinks and food. Some of the patrons around us were somewhat rude, making special requests from the established menu (choices are printed on the placemat). A $5 tip per person is requested, and I noticed that a lot of people on our row did not tip, which is a shame considering how good the service was! It is very easy to purchase tickets half price everywhere--look online and in coupon books available everywhere, I ate the New York Strip steak--it was very good and the potatoes are yummy. I felt we got exactly what we paid for--a nice dinner and some good enterainment for $30 + $5 tip.

2 Thank kjonesee
ArabianNightsFL, Manager at Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction, responded to this review, May 11, 2010
Thank you for your feedback, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us! We have made quite a few improvements since your last visit, most notably to our menu. We have upgraded the entire menu from start to finish and would love for you to come back and try it out for yourself!

Raleigh, NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We Walked Out”
Reviewed July 13, 2008

A DISASTER! We should have known when we saw 1,000 people standing in line for the bar and the pre show was impossible to see, due to chaotic seating. As we entered the dining room/show area we were greeted by our waiter. He did the best he could, but there is no covering up rotten school food. We thought dessert might redeem our whole experience until he brought us a crappy ice cream square drizzled in chocolate syrup three days ago. If you have ever been to a quality dinner show, this is not the place for you. A total let down actually. We walked out of the show, due to a lack of tolerance for this so called show. I guess all the Arabian Nights dinner guests were hungry afterwards, because the pizza man took 50 minutes to deliver a pizza.

1 Thank thissucked
Thank you for your feedback, we are listening and have made various improvements since your last visit. Our most notable change has been to our menu, we have upgraded the entire selection from salad through to our choice of two desserts. We sincerely hope that you'll be back to experience these improvements for yourself soon!
orlando fl
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“OKAY Show, Poor service and food...”
Reviewed July 9, 2008

I went with my wife to the 6p show on 7/9/08 for my one year anniversary. I thought the show it's self was pretty good. I was served by a waiter named Manuel, and the service was horrible. To make matters worse me and my wife ordered the steak. The cut of meat was awful, then to make the meal worse, I couldn't even bite into the steak and come away with a piece. I would have literally had to shake my head, biting as hard as I could to tear off a bite. There was little if any seasoning, so it tasted bland. My wife was not so lucky, her's was undercooked. I truly believe her steak was mixed up with a plastic dinner display, it was just that bad. The one bite I took was immediately expelled from my mouth onto my plate, thankfuly it was dark and nobody saw my crude display of disgust. The complimentary beer was warm, so that was no good. As far as the ice cream desert, the presentation was nice, but it was also bad. I've had better ice cream from a school cafeteria. Overall after this experience I might try another dinner show, but would not visit Arabian Nights again. The only enjoyable experience was the show, as far as the dinner and service goes, I've had better service and food at denny's.

3 Thank cyberoptics
Thank you for your review, we are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with Arabian Nights. We are listening to these reviews and have made numerous changes, including the menu, since your last visit. Every course of our menu has been totally upgraded, and our plating techniques have changed as well to ensure freshness. For future reference, please do not hesitate to speak to a manager if you feel that your service was lacking, they will be happy to rectify the situation on the spot for you. We do hope that you'll be back soon to take in all of our improvements for yourself!
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“my husband and i went here on our hunnymoon and it was just amazin we did the vip package which was just fantasic we...”
Reviewed June 16, 2008

my husband and i went here on our hunnymoon and it was just amazin we did the vip package which was just fantasic we got to go meet all the horses and cast had pictures took and got free drinks befor being seated for the show the meal was very nice and if it is a special night for u as they ask when booking like us it was our hunnymoon they got us up when cutting the wedding cake which was lots of fun i would go see this again anytime really good night out .

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
kansas city, MO
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Okay if its free”
Reviewed June 9, 2008

We paid close to full price for our tickets which was stupid because had I read reviews prior to going to Florida I would not have wasted my time. If you get seriously discounted tickets or free tickets then I can understand why someone would rate this about three stars (when you pay nothing or next to nothing then you expect nothing), but if you pay full price or close to full price then you will feel cheated. The food was not good, the show was less than entertaining (I was glad to see it end in just over 60 minutes) and having reservations and getting to the show early for a good seat is a joke. I will say that our server was great and the horses were beautiful. Capones was a much better choice (that is if you use their 1/2 off coupons - 23.99 adult and 14.99 child).

2 Thank skychickbss
Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy the show back in 2008. We have since made various changes to the show, facilities, and most notably - our menu. We have upgraded the entire offering from start to finish. We sincerely hope that you'll be back soon to experience these improvements for yourself!