“A dinner show, but not the "best" as advertised.”

Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction
More attraction details
Owner description: Arabian Nights' Royal Celebration presents a tale of intrigue, magic, and love. This Orlando dinner show invites guests of all ages to witness the magnificent wedding of the beautiful Princess Amirah and the bold Prince Raswan, and the joining of the two most powerful Bedouin kingdoms, the Saglawi and the Raula. Join us, as the magic that still exists is the magic of the great Genie and the mysterious Sorcerer takes us to the corners of the earth to deliver spectacles of wonder on horseback. See the grace of the splendid Black Stallion. Admire the mystical unicorns, last of their kind. Watch in awe as the performers for this royal wedding display daring and skill with incredible acrobatics and intricate riding. In all of its majesty, this will truly be a wedding to remember. But, perhaps, not all is as it seems.Great for kids and Groups. We offer a Full Bar selection. Ask about our VIP/Backstage Tours available for an additional price.
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

Their pamphlet is very misleading. The prices were high, but according to the pamphlet we had some really good dinner choices. We were expecting prime rib, but we showed up and found out you had to pay $20 more for the prime rib, after we already paid $60 per person in our 7 person party. We decided to stick to the menu options they presented us, which included; pot roast, chicken Alfredo and pulled pork. None were very good, we felt like we were eating in a hospital cafeteria! Putting the food behind us, we then focused on the show. The horse were beautiful and amazing, no doubt about that. The music, however, played every time the horses performed and it was very loud. It was almost painfully loud, my grandfather had put earplugs in, luckily I had some in my purse. Overall, the horses were good! Everything else, not so much. Especially, for the price of tickets.

EileenD15, Manager at Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your visit to Arabian Nights. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful lineup of horses. I am disappointed that your meal did not meet your expectations and that you were not aware of our meal upgrade prior to the event. Please e-mail me at Eileen@arabian-nights.com next time you visit our show and I will see what I can do to get you an upgrade. We pride ourselves in making sure that the tens of thousands of people that visit us a year are kept satisfied with good meals and great entertainment, and if they aren't, we work to make sure that when they return, their experience is more than what they had hoped for. We are planning to upgrade our menu in the near future and hope you come back and enjoy all aspects of the show.

There are newer reviews for Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We looked at the leaflet for this show, and was expecting a reasonable meal as there was a choice. Not even close food was very poor no relation to what's advertised on the leaflet. But them special words subject to change rips you right off. The actual horses are beautiful... But save your money go somewhere else. Definitely not Orlandos number one show.

EileenD15, Manager at Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thank you for the feedback on your visit to Arabian Nights. I am glad that enjoyed our amazing lineup of horses. I am disappointed that your meal did not meet your expectations. We feed tens of thousands of people a year at the Palace and our goal is to have every customer enjoy their meal, but occasionally we do miss the mark. I would like to look into your experience further. Do you mind sending Eileen@arabian-nights.com a private email? Thank you.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This attraction is one of the best I have ever seen,and I have traveled all over this country.Wear a coat it is a little cold in there(for the horses).Your treated like a king there.Go there and you won't regret it.We have been there 5 times.

EileenD15, Manager at Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the kind words we love hearing when our visitors have enjoyed their experience and keep coming back. Please email me at Eileen@arabian-nights.com next time you visit our show so I can stop by and meet you.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This is overrated, food quality average, but we did enjoy the show. The horses were beautiful. Enjoyed the tour of the stable and seeing the horses up close. We paid extra for the trip to the stable and seating in the first three rows ($15 pp extra no choice of which row). I learned the menu of food you are offered is apparently determined on how much you pay for your ticket. Prime rib was advertised but no indication of specific ticket prices. We were only offered pot roast, pasta, or chicken tenders while others one row below us were offered prime rib or steak. I ordered Iced Tea - It was nasty so changed to water for the evening. Most ordered sodas included in price (or drinks from the bar (additional) paid for at your table). If you want something different than pot roast or chicken, be sure and ask when you purchase your ticket. Gratuities of $5.00 pp are expected at your table and are not included in your ticket price.

1  Thank Joyce D
Sabrina G, Business Listing Manager at Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Joyce
Thank you so much for the kind words about our beautiful horses, your feedback means a lot to us. We take great pride in making sure that our featured attractions are happy and well cared for to ensure a great show for our guests. I am sorry that you were not aware of our meal upgrade, but please e-mail me at Eileen@arabian-nights.com next time you visit our show and I will see what I can do to get you an upgrade.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

A fun time ......show needs to change a couple of things but otherwise a fun evening.The horses are beautiful and the riders are very talented!We took the royal VIP tour and upgraded the package for better food and drink selections. When getting tickets look into best of Orlando dot com where you can save more than a few dollars.

2  Thank Willieortiz