“Up scale”

Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction
More attraction details
Owner description: Arabian Nights' Royal Celebration presents a tale of intrigue, magic, and love. This Orlando dinner show invites guests of all ages to witness the magnificent wedding of the beautiful Princess Amirah and the bold Prince Raswan, and the joining of the two most powerful Bedouin kingdoms, the Saglawi and the Raula. Join us, as the magic that still exists is the magic of the great Genie and the mysterious Sorcerer takes us to the corners of the earth to deliver spectacles of wonder on horseback. See the grace of the splendid Black Stallion. Admire the mystical unicorns, last of their kind. Watch in awe as the performers for this royal wedding display daring and skill with incredible acrobatics and intricate riding. In all of its majesty, this will truly be a wedding to remember. But, perhaps, not all is as it seems.Great for kids and Groups. We offer a Full Bar selection. Ask about our VIP/Backstage Tours available for an additional price.
“Up scale”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

A 100% improvement since my last visit! My kids had a great time and the service was impeccable. My wine pour was impressive! I'm all around happy with this experience

1 Thank TrueNorth79

Orlando, Florida, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Arab night at Arabian Nights”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

We took ou grandchildren they loved it I personally was so busy watching the show I forgot to eat my delicios meal. My grand daughter had to go to bathroom but refused to miss any of the show. The end the kids were mesmerized my 4 year old grandson said" did that bad guy make the Princes died.?" How relieved he was when the geni did her special magic and the princess came back to life riding on her beautiful black stallion.with her true love Prince Kaleb. The meal service,and show awesome a must see in Orlando

1 Thank Kriss T
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Show! Fun for entire family!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

It's been about 2 years since we have seen the show., man was it fantastic, our grand kids boys and girls ages 3-13 enjoyed it all, the food was a serious suprise, I was expecting normal banquet food and it was really really great, the tiramisu was tremendous.. The chariot race and the all American ending had everyone standing g with applause. As we were walking out several people from Canada and other parts of the states said they have been back several times! Great value for the admission price(bought our VIPs on line) and a show that cannot been seen anywhere else in the us!

1 Thank Lawrence B
Barre, Vermont
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great experience!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Totally enjoyed the show, and the dinner was excellent - even better than we expected, which is always a good thing! Great place for kids - very "enchanting".

1 Thank NLINVT
Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Majestic and beautiful!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Horses and stunt riders were talented & amazing! Food was decent too. My kids loved it! Stadium seats were very uncomfortable though. Wish we had been told that the kids could go down to play pre show in corral by staff!

1 Thank FloridaRenee