“Entertaining Evening”

Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction
More attraction details
Owner description: Arabian Nights' Royal Celebration presents a tale of intrigue, magic, and love. This Orlando dinner show invites guests of all ages to witness the magnificent wedding of the beautiful Princess Amirah and the bold Prince Raswan, and the joining of the two most powerful Bedouin kingdoms, the Saglawi and the Raula. Join us, as the magic that still exists is the magic of the great Genie and the mysterious Sorcerer takes us to the corners of the earth to deliver spectacles of wonder on horseback. See the grace of the splendid Black Stallion. Admire the mystical unicorns, last of their kind. Watch in awe as the performers for this royal wedding display daring and skill with incredible acrobatics and intricate riding. In all of its majesty, this will truly be a wedding to remember. But, perhaps, not all is as it seems.Great for kids and Groups. We offer a Full Bar selection. Ask about our VIP/Backstage Tours available for an additional price.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I attended with two other couples. The food was good, you cannot expect restaurant, made to order quality. There was a reasonable selection and between the six of us there were four different choices made and everyone felt that their meal was fine. The entertainment was very good, obviously if you are a horse or animal lover you will enjoy the show. We felt that it was a very enjoyable evening.

2  Thank charlie138

Reviewed March 17, 2013

My nine year old daughter loved it. The food was good. For a few dollars more you can get the V.I.P. pass which gets you behind the scene look at the horses and their trainers.

1  Thank Jesse W
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Not very clean. Dark and you eat with your hands. The horses are beautiful and the show is OK.... BUT I will not return

Sabrina G, Executive Project Manager at Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

Dear William S.,

We sincerely appreciate it when guests take the time to provide us with feedback, so I am sorry to hear that you had such a negative impression of the Arabian Nights experience. We are always looking for ways to improve, and since you have recently visited, I am very concerned to hear about your experience here, eating with your hands? I would like to follow up on this issue immediately. We provide silverware to all of our guests before the meals are served, and to my knowledge, no one has ever eaten their meals with their hands here at Arabian Nights. Did you ask your server for silverware? If you could please reply via private message with your confirmation number, name that your reservation was made under, server's name, and date of when you visited Arabian Nights, I would be happy to look into this promptly. Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed March 13, 2013

A couple family members recommended this to us and, we were staying right across the street, so we decided to check it out. We were pleasantly surprised especially of the beauty of the horses, skill of the riders and the trainers. The dancing, acrobatics and singing were very good. Could do without a plot. What we weren't impressed with was the food but we weren't expecting much in that department. Our server was fine..schmoozing for the tips. Didn't remember what we wanted...asked us again when he came out several times. Buy discount tickets...don't pay full price. I don't think it is worth an upgrade but that's just me. We bought the pictures that they took coming in and a DVD of the show though for fun.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My family travel to Orlando pretty often and we had heard many go things about Arabian Nights so we decided to see the show this weekend and we really loved it!. My husband is a specialist in the US Army and we were honored as special guest. I love the fact that they honored my husband for the sacrifices that he as well our family makes for our country. The show also honors all of our service members and their families and that means a lot.