“Our Christmas Dinner”

Arabian Nights Dinner Attraction
More attraction details
Owner description: Arabian Nights' Royal Celebration presents a tale of intrigue, magic, and love. This Orlando dinner show invites guests of all ages to witness the magnificent wedding of the beautiful Princess Amirah and the bold Prince Raswan, and the joining of the two most powerful Bedouin kingdoms, the Saglawi and the Raula. Join us, as the magic that still exists is the magic of the great Genie and the mysterious Sorcerer takes us to the corners of the earth to deliver spectacles of wonder on horseback. See the grace of the splendid Black Stallion. Admire the mystical unicorns, last of their kind. Watch in awe as the performers for this royal wedding display daring and skill with incredible acrobatics and intricate riding. In all of its majesty, this will truly be a wedding to remember. But, perhaps, not all is as it seems.Great for kids and Groups. We offer a Full Bar selection. Ask about our VIP/Backstage Tours available for an additional price.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

You are clearly paying for the "Horse Show"....the appetizers & dinner were TERRIBLE! The appetizer was store bought chips & jar salsa....the same kind we buy at home for football game days. The dinner tasted like something made from a frozen dinner box. I am a good cook, but this place could've used a REAL CHEF! My steak was bland, the mashed potatoes had NO Flavor and the steamed veggies were COLD! Our service seemed rushed, like we had to hurry up and make our dinner choices because the waiter came back 3 times asking us if we were ready. We are a family of 5 with 2 kids under 2 yrs, it's going to take us a few moments! Not to mention the beer that I was offered DID NOT TASTE like Bud Light! NEVER WILL EAT HERE AGAIN. We understand that the main attractions are the horses and the horse show, but for us using this first time experience as our "Christmas Dinner" and for our 7 yr old to see the horses she loves to watch, it was clearly a mistake. We had to eat after we left the show just to make sure everyone was satisfied before we returned to our resort. My husband even complained that for the portions that showed up to us on the plate, for the same price, we could have ate back at Logan's Steakhouse and got food with actual flavor! GET A REAL CHEF AND A REAL KITCHEN TO COOK IN, because this was clearly not a dinner made for "kings". The only thing good was the Horse Show and there should be an option to pay for JUST THE SHOW part if they are going to continue!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Don't order chicken tenders, they are formed from chopped. Pot roast was ok. Be there early, as the line is long. We had our tickets and still had to stand in line. Missed the preshow.

1  Thank Krobinson5
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The horses are beautiful creatures, and their riders/trainers so clearly hard-working and talented. I wish they would offer a show-only option, so that we didn't waste money on the food. The food is just plain terrible. My husband and son had the sirloin, my daughter the chicken quarter, and I had the holiday ham. The sirloin was a tough, cheap, and overcooked piece of beef. The chicken was dry, although the holiday ham was acceptable (thanks to our waiter for offering this option that wasn't listed on the menu). The mashed potatoes were completely unseasoned and the green beans were overcooked. We added lots of butter, salt, and pepper to the potatoes and filled up on the stale dinner rolls (which I'm guessing were microwaved to try to rescue some moisture). We love animals and so that portion of the show was enjoyable. I really wish they would just give up on trying to feed people because the quality of the food is lower than cafeteria or hospital food - no exaggeration. I'm guessing they're trying to stretch their budget and provide something filling to masses of people, but they're going to have to change their approach - either drop the meal portion and do shows only, or abandon their current menu to find something that is more palatable - e.g., pasta is cheap, easy to hold, and if you have a good sauce, that will keep and get better over time (with a limit, of course). We paid for VIP tickets and that allowed us to be seated closer to the arena, we got to see the stables prior to the show, and the kids got to sit on top of one of the draft horses so we could take photos. Whether the added cost of the VIP upgrade was of good value -- well, I guess that depends on how much you like horses. Overall, very disappointing and I would not recommend.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We had free tickets thankfully! The building itself has seen better days. Felt more like a fairground arena than a dinner show! Watched our server flirt with the young ladies next to us AND bring them extras. The food tasted like TV dinners and the cold dinner rolls were a day away from molding, I barely choked down one bite. The soda was flat as well. I was hoping the show would be good. The below Dr. Seuss rhyming was horrid and we watched riders in different costumes ride in circles. The most entertaining were the "elves" yet they needed more practice. We left early, only to hear a performer yelling behind us " where are you going"! I refrained from telling him right then and there the whole experience was so bad we just couldn't take any more!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

This show was amazing. Very festive for the holidays. I don't know much about horses but they were absolutely beautiful and so well taken care of. I had my niece with us who is big into horses and she would tell you the same thing. Our server Walter was so sweet and the performers really love what they do. This show gives any show at Disney a run for their money and believe me... I saw A LOT of them! The ham is great and my husbands pot roast was very good as well. We will deffinetly be coming back to see their regular show!

1  Thank Cjlove615